1

SAM'S POV

I sighed and grabbed onto my hair, turning over and putting my face into my pillow.

I could hear Colby's groans as he turned and twisted in his bed, trying to fall asleep.

It was nothing and it was stupid. He was just trying to sleep and I heard him all the time, but it was nothing like before and I was going insane.

I opened my mouth to the ache in my teeth, I could feel my canines growing and I sunk my teeth into the pillow to help.

Colby groaned louder and I could hear his body weight move away from the bed. He was out of bed.

That meant I would smell his scent stronger and my hunger would only grow. He can't leave his room or I'll truly go insane.

I made a groan of my own as I hit the bed, trying to contain myself. I was angry at myself for not feeding tonight, I was angry at Colby for being an over protective motherfucker for not letting me be able to go and feed now, and I was angry at whoever the hell turned me and made me forget them once they knew I would be fine.

Well guess what jack ass I'm not fine, I'm not fine in all, I'm going crazy from wanting to drain blood from my best fri- my thoughts were interrupted when I heard Colby's door open. No..no no no no no... and even worse I heard a knock on mine.

"Sam..." a quiet voice mumbled through the door. It was low, gruff, and hot as fuck.

I sighed, he knew I was awake so I had to go to the door. I closed my mouth as tight as possible and rubbed my eyes, forgetting the change of colors that my eyes would do.

I frowned as I opened the door. I opened my eyes and looked at Colby, making sure to keep my mouth shut. I wished I had done the same for my eyes.

Colby gasped and reached out to my face, tracing my check, "Sam...y-your eyes.." Colby whispered.

My eyes widened and then I turned away. I shut them and rubbed my eyes, trying to even my now ragged breathing.

Then his scent hit me. It smelled so yummy, like pine trees and a bonfire. "Oh my god Colby why..." I groaned.

Colby walked towards me, "Sammy? Are you okay?" He asked, his voice laced with sleep. I couldn't stand it anymore, so I turned around.

Colby asked, I knew my eyes were pitch black, I know my fangs were out, I knew I was panting and I knew he thought of me as a monster.

"Colby...I'm so hungry.." I growled. Colby started backing up, "what's wrong with your face??" He asked, and I froze, " no, don't be scared of me Colbs, don't be sc-" I stopped, I smiled and walked closer to him. He stood shaking, his eyes showed more fear then I had ever seen.

I walked over to him and put one hand behind his head, I stared into his eyes,

"Don't be scared of me Colby, I'm still your best friend, nothing has changed, I'm not a monster."  I whispered, and Colby froze in my arms, his body gave in and he nodded, "I'm not afraid...you are my best friend..your not a monster..." he mumbled back to me.

I smiled, "now don't do anything, I'm hungry and you want to help me..right ?" I asked, he nodded, his body obeying my commands.

I leaned into his neck, I could hear the blood running through his veins, my teeth grazing his neck.

Then I stopped, it was wrong, and I knew once I started I wouldn't stop. It was Colby, and I had always known I had to control myself around him, I couldn't lose it around him.

I looked him back in the eyes, "forget this happened, go back to doing whatever you were gonna do, this encounter that happened tonight never happened, forget it happened." He nodded once again and I let go of his head.

He left. He looked like a zombie as he walked away. I frowned and walked back into my room, closing the door behind me.

NeXt MoRnInG

My alarm came to life and I hit my phone quickly. Groaning and rubbing my eyes. I sighed as I remembered last night events, I stumbled into the bathroom and sighed in relief that eyes were blue and my teeth were back to normal.

I brushed my teeth, took a shower, all the bathroom stuff.

Suddenly Colby knocked loudly on the door as I got out of the shower. I scrambled to get a towel around my waist and did just in time and Colby walked in.

He smirked and rolled his eyes, "oh I'm soooo sorry Sammy!" He smiled and grabbed his toothbrush and toothpaste.

Oh so he's in one of those moods, two can play at that game. "Oh don't worry, it's totalllllyyyy cool!" I smiled at him, he chuckled and turned to me.

I took that as my advantage and went up to palm him through his sweat pants. He gasped and dropped his toothbrush, "just make sure it doesn't happen again." I whispered into his ear. he moaned loudly, and I bite my lip only to see that there was blood.

I quickly left the bathroom and locked myself into my room. Damn, teeth were back which meant eyes were back. I needed to either out of the house or to Jake.

Jake was easier so I jogged over and knocked on his door.

He opened the door and nodded, letting me in. "Dude when did u last feed?? Yours eyes are going back and fourth and your mouth is making it beyond obvi-" I didn't let him finish and pushed up against the wall, biting into his neck.

The metal but sweet taste flooded my mouth and I bit down harder. Jake's eyes rolled into the back of his head and he leaned his head away for my access.

I was so thankful that Jake had found out and not another roommate cuz the stupid idiot always got horny.

I pulled away and rolled my eyes when I felt Jake's bulge poking into me. He blushed, "I can't help it!! It feels so fucking good! Plus you're hot so you know.." he mumbled the last part.

I smirked and then frowned. Jake noticed, "what is it Sam?" He asked, "well I was hungry...and didn't really look at where I was biting.." I said, "which means people are gonna see" Jake said, all I could do was nod.

I frowned more, "I'm sorry! I didn't look at where I was putting the bite mark!"

_______________

Don't be shy! Vote or comment!

Bye!

:)