0.1

*third person POV*

"The test will begin in 3. 2.1 Begin." the animated voice droned.  The sound of keys clicking filled the room, and the young brunette stared at computer in front of her. Today she was taking the test that would basically confirm her future. 

Growing up in the Society, Kody was the daughter of a dominate and submissive couple, and was the oldest of 3 siblings. Her younger brother, Ethan who was 17 was already showing signs of being a submissive, and her two sisters were too young to show signs of their role. 

Kody sighed and started on the test. There were 150 questions and as it went on the were tailored to the previous answers. The first question was staring at her,taunting her to answer it. She quickly read it. 

" What role do you think best suits you?" 

She selected B, which was a mix of dominate and submissive. And that's how it went on for the test, the girl knew that she had to be honest for this. 

An hour of so later, and 30 minutes after everyone one else had finished, Kody finally finished. Once the instructor say that everyone was finished, she dismissed them all with a smile. 

"You're results will be emailed to you in about 24 to 48 hours."

"What do you think you'll get as your role?" Kody's best friend, Aubrey said as they both made their way out of the testing agency. Kody shrugged her shoulders, because she really didn't know what she would get. 

"I have no clue. I feel like it could go either way."

The blonde nodded, but deep inside she knew her friend was one of the submissive roles, having figured out since she met the girl about 4 years ago. 

"Want to come over for dinner?" Kody asked as they turned the corner onto their street. 

"Whats for dinner?"

"Some mexican food i'm sure." 

-

By the time they reached Kody's house it was a bit past 6 in the evening, and throughout dinner her mother kept asking her and Aubrey about their tests. The answers she was given were vague, and by the time dinner was over, The brunette was having a hard time keeping her eyes open. She brought her fist up to rub her eye and let out a soft yawn. 

Aubrey excused herself, telling Lana-Kody's mom- that she had to go home. With that, Kody told her parents good night, as well as stopping by her siblings rooms before going to her own room. 

The bright pastel colors with hints of black entered her vision as she softly shut the door, going and placing her phone on the charging pad, before going into her bathroom to changed. After grabbing a tank top and some soft pajama pants, she slipped those on before going and turning her lights off. Kody swept her hair up into a ponytail, and grabbed the remote and turned on the only thing that could help her sleep, which was rain noises. 

After a few minutes of listening, she was out, the test results being the last thing on her mind. 

-

Hey y'all! 

Heres the first actual chapter of this fic, and I hope its to yalls liking!

20 votes for the next chapter!

-Addison