Chapter One

Of all people that I could have been paired up with, it had to of been him. I mean, what have I done to deserve this cruel fate? Of all people, why, why Gage? What cruel fate have I done to deserve to be partnered up with the one person who hates my guts. No scratch that. He doesn't hate my gusts. He loathes me entirely. He wishes I was never born. He gags at the thought of my existence. I don't know what I fucking did to him. I didn't even speak two words to him before he started hating me. All I did was walk into the room and then the bullying started. So no, I am not happy with my current situation. In fact, at the moment, I'd rather be six feet under ground than have to face him. But, I have to. Because unlike him, my grades are important to me. So if having to confront Gage Young is what it takes to maintain my 4.0, then I will do it.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

Oh. My. God. This can not be happening! What did I do to deserve this? What good deed have I done to receive this blessing? You know what? i'm not even going to go there. I don't want to jinx it. But God! Of all the people, I got to be paired up with Curtis Jenkins. The cutest guy in all of Rest Oak High School. I must be the luckiest guy in the whole world to be given this opportunity. And trust me, I won't let it slip me by. I am going to take it and run. because for the next 3 months, I am going to be partnered with the guy I've been in love with since middle school. Not that he would know.....

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

I tense up in class as I feel someone watching me. Without drawing too much attention to myself, I turn around in my seat to confront whoever it is staring at me. I regret looking as soon as I do it. Gage . Of course it's him. Who else would it be?

As soon as our eyes meet, Gage smiles devilishly and does his iconic pose. He crossed his two ring fingers. What that means I have no clue. All I know is that it's annoying as fuck.

I roll my eyes and turn back around in my seat, only to come face to face with Mr. Reve. I gulp as his face is close to mine, his face shows one of annoyance.

"Mr. Jenkins. Since you rather look at other people than pay attention to my teachings, perhaps you would rather sit in the back. Where you can look at everyone. Go take a seat beside Mr. Young. " Mr Reve said with a sarcastic tone. I had no choice but to oblige. Even if it was with dread.

Stupid teacher. Doesn't he know Gage hates me and will only try and torment me?

I sat down with a huff beside my mortal enemy. Before he can even say anything I shoot him a glare. He gives me the finger. But I ignore it. As I try to pay attention to the teacher, I feel something hit the side of my face. Looking down I see a crumpled up piece of paper. Being my curious self, I opened it up.

Can't even go a class period without having to look my way. Maybe you really are a gay. Better not get caught. The consequences might not be so glamorous. Kinda like your sex life. You big nerd.

I didn't even have to read the signature to see who it was from. Who else could it be from? I turn my head to glare at him. Before I could turn back around, the paper was snatched out of my hand by Mr. Reves.

"Now I see you're passing notes in class. Honestly Curtis I thought you were a better student than this." Mr Reves said as he put on his glasses. His disapproving frown went to one of anger.

"MR. YOUNG! You and Curtis go to the office this instant. Detention for both of you. And I expect both of you to attend!" Mr. Reves said pointing to the door. Me and Gage get up and quickly walk out of the room.

"What did you have to do that for?" He asked as soon as we were out of the room.

"Me? You're the one who wrote the note!" I said, reddening with anger.

"Well you shouldn't of had it out in the open where he could take it up! Just read it and put it up!" He said, getting red with what I assume to be anger.

"You shouldn't have written it in the first place! If you weren't such a bastard then none of this would have happened!" I say, getting angry and starting to raise my voice. I had stopped in the middle of the hallway to shout at him. He just stopped and slowly turned around.

"I am not a bastard. I have a father, unlike some people. But can you say the same?" He said quietly. So quietly I almost couldn't hear him.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" I yell at him as he starts to walk away.

"You! You're whats wrong with me! You're messing up my life!" He says, in a saddened voice.

I stood still, not knowing how to respond. Because even though I knew he hated me, I didn't expect him to just come right and say I am the reason he's fucked up and why his life is screwed up. I might have already knew that this is what he thought towards me, but it still hurts to know im hated and messing up people's lives. I will change his mind about me. I will make him at least tolerate me. Because I hate to be hated.

Hi guys, new author to Wattpad here. Yes, I'm aware that the chapter is crappy, but this is a new idea of mine and I'm still trying to figure out how I want this to go. And to any of my friends in real life who might be reading this, don't judge me. I literally only know almost all of the mature content because of you! And you know who you are! So yeah, my mind is poisoned and now I know a lot of things. But I guess I am partly to blame. Dang my curious mind.... and the urban dictionary. So yeah, please don't hate me peoples...... I already know its "bash" just like me XD. But, I hope you do enjoy this.