Chapter Three

••Smut warning! Also fluff! But it's not "home base" smut..... not yet😉😅••

       I suck in my breath quickly as a feeling I've never felt before surfaced. It wasn't overwhelming, but it was there. I bite my lip as his mouth continues to rest on my neck his teeth gently biting and pulling my flesh. I tilt my head back just a little and instantly feel the effect of my action.  A tongue replaced the teeth as he started to suck and move along my neck. His mouth moving in some sort of silent rhythm I didn't intend to disrupt. As he bites down on a spot on my neck, I gasp and grab the arms of the armchair. I let out a slight whimper as I feel his tongue slowly, hesitantly, lick that spot. I shock myself by letting out a small, soft moan. 
    "Well well well. It appears as if I have found your sweet spot, Jenkins." Gage said, pulling away. I whimper a little at the lost contact.
"My, my what?" I ask, confused.
"Your sweet spot. It's a spot, on your neck, that when caressed with someone's mouth, it, shall we say, activates some emotions in you. Did you get some emotions activated Jenkins?" Gage said, looking at me with a smirk on his face.
What I did next shocked both.

    I pushed Gage back with my feet; making him fall on his back on the couch. Then, without a second thought, I quickly crawled on top of him and sat on the area that made him a man. Gage opened his mouth but before he could speak, I crashed my lips over his. His reaction was instant and I could feel it.
"I think" I say, before kissing him again,. "That emotions have been activated in both of us", I speak as I give him quick short kisses. "Don't you think?" I say, this time pulling all the way back.  His arms reach up and pull me back down to him, where his lips were waiting to greet mine.  His lips move against mine with expertise, making it harder and harder for me not to let any sound escape. I feel his tongue on my bottom lip, testing the water. I debate about weather to give in to these new feelings, or to stop before mistakes might be made. The new feelings won as his tongue focused more urgently along my bottom lip. I open my mouth allowing him entrance. As he explored my mouth with his tongue, I hear his breathing speed up. And then his tongue greets another. As I give in to the new feelings fully, I flick my tongue at his, making out tongues dance and battle for dominance. As the battle continues, I feel something push up against my member. Which I instantly recognize as his member  at full erection. As his member is felt on mine, I react instantly and without thinking. I let out a loud moan at the new sensation I was feeling.

Gage then slips his hand under my shirt, making me whimper at his touch. I can feel Gage's smirk in our kiss. His hand ventures further up and he starts to trail his fingers along my abdomen, making me shudder with glee. His hand goes further up and stops in the center of my chest. He moves his hand over to the fight and; using his thumb, flicks my nipple.
I gasp and moan softly at the touch. I start to feel my pants tighten as my own member hardens. Gage, feeling the my reaction press against his stomach, let's out a moan himself which has me reeling.  I start to kiss him harder and, feeling bold, move my ass slowly upwards on his area. His eyes widen and he grabs my sides suddenly. Before I could even react, he flipped me over, making it where I was the one laying on my back and he was hovering his body over mine.
I look up at him and decide to venture into another type of new territory.
"What now...... Gage?" I say his name out loud for the first time as I address him.
"Aww  fucking Hell Jenkins!" Gage exclaims, quickly pressing his lips to mine. I give in to his mouth as he kisses me like there is no tomorrow. I moan out at the feeling he awoke in me.
His hands touch the buttons at my shirt and he pulls away from the kiss. I groan in frustration at the lost touch. But it was soon cured.  Gage scooted up and sat on my hardened member, making me whimper with longing. I look at Gage  to see him move his hands towards the buttons on my shirt.  With astonishing  speed, he unbuttons  my whole shirt and pulls it wide open; revealing my smooth chest. I look up at Gage to see that his eyes have narrowed with something that even I know. His eyes were filled with lust as he looked at my bare chest. He looked at me and hesitantly places his hand on my chest and slowly runs his hand along my stomach, asking for permission for whatever he was about to do. I close my eyes and tilt my head back, silently giving him the permission I know he craved. After the silent "Okay", Gage quickly lowered his mouth onto my manly breast. My breath hitches and I arch up on impulse. Gage, having already expected it, had his hand on my chest to keep me on my back. I moan as his mouth captures my nipple and sucks on it, making me moan in pleasure.  Never have I been given such treatment. Nor have I ever felt this type of sensation before.   And never have I been this aroused by a person to the point in which I was craving something more!
I love my hands and put then in his hair, rubbing his scalp and grabbing his hair. Gage moans out as he attacks the other nipple, his hands rubbing my stomach and chest. Hearing his moan sets something off in me.