Episode 1: Hyeja finds a magic watch

It had been three years since Hyeja started looking for a job as a new anchor. She was now 25. Feeling desperate, she wondered if she should turn back the time. How about I just turn back just one year? She thought.  

When Hyeja was five,  she found an old watch in an old box in the closet

When Hyeja was five, she found an old watch in an old box in the closet. The box had her name written on it as if it had been waiting for her all along. 

One day, out of curiosity, she spun the dial on the watch. And she realized she can turn back the time, like magic. 

Hyeja used the watch to rewind time whenever she felt like it. When she got a bad score on her exam or when she woke up late for school, she would use it to turn back time. But she soon realized rewinding the watch also made her grow up faster. 

When she turned 16, a boy she had a crush on told her she had a pretty voice. And by that compliment alone, she decided to become a news anchor. She was determined to do it on her own without the watch's help.

In college, she joined the college TV station and honed her skill as an anchor. She practiced with a pen in her mouth every day drooling all over her mouth but never giving up. 

But fate didn't help her

But fate didn't help her. She kept getting rejected after college. 

It had been three years and she still don't have a job. 

She didn't know what came over her when she decided to go to her school networking reception after three years. As luck would have it, Jang Su Hyun, the annoying girl she hated in school sat next to her.

"Hi, sunbae. How are you? I heard you still haven't found a job. Do you want me to talk my boss at TBS?" She said boasting the fact that she was a TV reporter.

"No, thanks. I'm ok." Hyeja said, not looking at her.

Then, a guy she used to have a crushed on in college came into the room.

"Anyoung haseyo." Everyone bowed. He was now a successful reporter.

"Hyeja sunbae, didn't you confess to him?" Su Hyun nudged. 

Others chimed in, "yes, we heard that he rejected you."

Then they all laughed at Hyeja's expense.

Coming home, she stopped by her usual spot up on the hill and vented her anger out at the jungle of high rise apartments,  "Yes, I had a crush at him

Coming home, she stopped by her usual spot up on the hill and vented her anger out at the jungle of high rise apartments, "Yes, I had a crush at him. So what!", recalling the embarrassing moment. 

Then she realized there was someone sitting on a bench behind her. He was wearing a black cap.

"Whhhhat are you doing there? Are you a pervert?" she slurred her words. Ugh, stop drinking so much Hyeja! She thought.

"I didn't want you to feel embarrassed so I didn't say anything." The black cap said.

"What kind of excuse is that? " She said.

"Never mind. I'm leaving." The black cap bolted cutting her off mid-sentence.

She noticed that he left a newspaper on the bench. It was the job posting section.