You get there and then..... You see BLOOD!! You go up to it but it looks like something else you smell it and say it's ketchup? Then you end up being kidnapped by someone unknown or are they unknown hmmmmmmmmm they take the sack off your head and you see flowers your favorite animals and then kiba standing there but he is wearing something weird you look closer than see he is wearing a tuxedo you follow the track of flowers to him he says so ya know when someone feels a way but they feel young but I um....... You Giggle a bit but then say in a playful tone why did you scare me!! He says well I um.... He kneels he shows you a diamond ring and jewelry you ask what....what are you doing he says I know we are young but can we have a small wedding to prove we will stay together till we can have a real wedding just please say yes I love you (name)... You start to tear up and say well of of OF COURSE you start to full on cry with tears of joy he picks you up and says thank you I really want this you giggle and ask when is it we can discuss that he says later I'll walk you home so we can talk about it and you say sure why not he walks you home and once you get there you say bye kiba and start turning red 😊😊😊 he also starts to turn red😊 he says see you tonight beautiful you giggle then walk inside you run to your sister and scream at her saying I HAVE A MINI TRUST WEDDING!!!! She says what that's great but... you say but what she says aren't you too young for a wedding you say well it's more of a promise ring ceremony she says ok... few hours pass it's 6:30 and time to get ready for your date with kiba so you get in the shower then dry off and look for something to wear you think do I wear something classy something smart or something layed back you call your sister down and she says what you ask if you should wear classy,smart, or layed back she says layed back obvi you say kk you put on your clothes and head to your porch to walk over to kibas house but see him in his brothers Ferrari you walk up to it he says get in you go and then he says yo bro he says huh kiba says go to "the place" you look confused he said you asked what's "the place " he says you will see... 10minutes pass and you ask impatiently when are we gonna get there he says we are here you get out and there are flowers and once again your favorite animals then kiba says I'm brb you say oh ok sure you stand there he comes back 4minutes later in a tuxedo you ask what's the special occasion he says well since we had our big moment I wanted a light dinner and maybe some planing talk then you ask what's with the tuxedo then he says well I just wanted to look nice you fell embarrassed and say well I wish I did..... He says don't worry about it an awkward silence passed and you say so about the planning....

Yeah I'm sorry nother cliffhanger sorry it's kinda short I need sleep but anyway I am on spring break next week so I will post semi more often so look forward to that ok see ya guys AWHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO and also here is a bit of comedy *ahem* beep beep I'm a sheep I say beep beep I'm a sheep  Ight bye