Ñø òŃę ĆÄń...

3rd POV

The ever so setting sun loomed over a hill, a cherry blossom which sat at the very top.  A small breeze, rustling the pink rosy flowers as they delicately fall to the ground. A boy with blonde hair stood underneath that very tree. His legs tilted ever so slightly, hands cupped over one another. His pale face showed an expression of worry, bashful and a hint of love?

He seems to be waiting for someone. Soon,  another boy who looks slightly older than the blonde male came to view as he exited the school building.  The boy wore a blue-hoodie with a white shirt tucked underneath it matching with grey ripped jeans and blue sneakers. He quickly jogged up the hill, panting for oxygen as soon as he reached.

"Lachlan?" the male spoke, lifting up his head. The blonde boy,  Lachlan, had a slight blush on his pale face.

"You kept me waiting...y-you dummy!" he stuttered out, fiddling with the straps of his red hoodie. The older male finally caught his breath, looking straight towards Lachlan's baby blue eyes.

"Rob...T-this is gonna...so-sound dumb..." Lachlan started, using his right arm to sheepishly rub the back of his neck.

"Because...it t-takes up a lot of courage to say this!" He shouted as the blush on his face reddened.

"I...i love you, you idiot!" The words came out. The blonde male's face is like a tomato.

Rob stood there in shock before letting out a light chuckle.

"Lachy, I...I feel the same way about you," He confessed as well, using his childhood friend nickname. Tears are flowing out of Lachlan's eyes. He tries to rub them away but they kept on running.

"You still u-use that stupid nickname at the time like this." The blond chuckled.

"Don't you ever leave me...you dummy."

Rob smiled as both of the males linked hands with each other as cherry blossoms slowly drifting over the new couple. From a distance, a brunette boy stood there motionless. He felt like his heart has been ripped and smashed into millions of pieces. Hot tears streamed down his face, letting out a giggle before evolving into maniacal laughter. The couple turned their heads towards the young boy. Rob's eyes widened in shock, recognizing him.

"Preston?"

The boy, Preston, took out a knife behind his back, which shocked the two males. Screaming, he ran over and pounced on Lachlan. The male started to throw hard punches at his face, his vision blood red. The boy begged him to stop but he did not listen and continued despite Rob's pleading.

When Preston grew tired, he stood up. Using his right leg, he stomped on Lachlan's head with such force that blood and guts sprayed around the surrounding area. Rob started to sob as his dead boyfriend laid on the grass, which is now stained red.  The younger boy's head snapped towards him, resulting in the older male to back away, terrified. Preston's soulless brown eyes pierced into his own before he knew it, the boy was yanked by the collar of his hoodie forcing to stare back at the boy's eyes.

"If I can't have you..." Preston whispered, pulling them into a kiss. Rob wanted to push away but he couldn't with his back against the bark of the tree. With Preston's firm grip on his collar, there was no way he could escape. He didn't notice the knife plunging into his chest before it was ripped out fiercly. Blood stained the knife and the hole in his chest. Before Rob falls into a deep unconsciousness, the last words he heard were...

Ñø öÑé ÇÅñ...

Preston watched as his Senpai clinging onto his last breath. The boy started to tear up again, staring back at the knife, which is stain by his crush's blood. He giggled, which turned to maniacal laughter. The voices in his head started to get louder and louder as he brought the knife closer to his throat. The moments when he met Rob flashed before his eyes, his mind becoming more and more submitted to the demons in his head.

Preston dragged the knife across is throat, blood oozing rapidly from the wound. With a crazy and loving smile spread across his cheeks, collapsing on the patch of greenery, stained red. The crimson liquid continued to flow, the blossom flowers littered the hill. Three corpses laid...

I always love you, Senpai~

No matter what... :)

Hope you enjoy this,  this is horrible anyway make sure to vote down below and don't forget to follow me. Have an amazing day/afternoon/night!!!