chapter 10

(Komaeda's P.O.V.)

     "stupid doctor appiontments" i mumble under my breath as me and Hajime walk to the cafetearia. " hey Ko, where's Chiaki?" Hajime asked." she said that there was a club meeting so shes eating with the Gameing Club."i say. "oh, okay." after Hajime says this we quetly walk to the cafetearia.

     once we get to the cafetearia we sit at the back like i useally do. i take my bento box out of my bag while Hajime gets into the lunch line.

     Hajime was starting to come back and i was starting to space out out when " Komaedaaaaaaa~" Junko tackled me and made me drop my Onigiri and Hajime stoped right in his tracks. Mukuro pulled Junko off of me and i waved Hajime over, he didnt move. i walked over to him. as i get closer i notice that he's shakeing." whats wrong Hajime?"i ask sorta in a whisper voice. "u-um, nothing Ko."  he says." okay , well lets head back to our table now." i grab his arm and bring him to the table. " dont worry Hajime, ill protect you from anything " i whisper to him as i give him a reasureing smile. he smiles a bit then sits down. Junko starts to whisper something to Mukuro, Lucky me, i could here it." hey Mukuro, you remember at our old school we wanted to ruin Hajime? well now Komaeda knows who he is and has a big ass crush on him. so we have to help him. ignore everything i said to do with Hajime at our last school, okay?" Junko said." okay" Mukuro replyed.

A/N. sorry i havent posted in a while i had alot alot of things to do. also this chapter is kinda short so i will definately post another chapter later but for now i have an iceskateing lesson to go to , and if you want me to do any other ships from different anime, show, game, ect, just comment the ship name ill look up the ship if i dont know it then il right a storey for it, have a good day, BYE!!!!!!!!!! :)