ROYAL CHAPTER NO. 13

Queen

"The Princess Back!"

Paulit-ulit kong binasa ang mga salita na yan na nakapaskil dito sa dyaryo.

Nagbalik na nga talaga siya. Ang hindi ko lang alam, ay paano? This is a secret that I've been hiding since that day.

Yes. I planned her accident, but the result was not good. But how did she know that I was the one behind that accident?

"Madam?" I heard Dean in my back

I am standing on my big window in my office and observing the view outside. I was waiting for someone. I just looked at him over my shoulder and give him a nod.

Few seconds after, I heard three knocks on my office door.

"Mother?"

"Come In... Philip"

Diana

"Princess, there are 2 guests that are expecting your presence."

"Tell them to wait, I'll be there in a minute." I said, still looking at my reflection in the mirror.

"Right away ma'am." The guard left the room

     I was staying at the house, the same as the one I was staying when I was declared as the princess of whales. I stood up and walked through the wide hallways of my home.

     I don't know who are these two guests my guard - the name is Daryll - is reffering at. But when I go to the living room, nagulat na lamang ako sa nakita ko.

"Mom!" the both of them exclaimed.

"Harry! William!" I almost cried

     We hugged each other for like a minute. Na-miss ko rin itong mga anak ko.

"How are you?"

"Mom, we are okay! We really miss you!" Harry said nang hindi parin umaalis sa yakapan namin

"We have been so shock when we heard the news that you are alive!" William said

     Kumalas na kami sa pagkakayap.

     Pinagmasdan ko ang mga mukha nang mga anak ko, I really missed the feeling of being love cause on the management that I am married into, I didn't feel even a single slice of love from them.

     Even from Charles.

     Kaya dito kila Harry at William ko lamang nararamdaman ang pagmamahal na siyang hinahanap ko in the past years.

"Mom? Are you okay?" Napansin ni William na natahimik ako

"Ofcourse! I'm just so glad that I saw you both again!" I said

     Nagkatinginan naman ang dalawa at ngumiti. Pumunta kami sa kusina at nagpahanda ako ng isang engrandeng kainan sa bahay.

"We have so many stories to tell you mom..." William said at sinubo ang isang piraso ng chicken

"Yeah..." natahimik ako, kailangan ko nga yata itong sabihin sakanila...

"I have a lot, of stories to tell you too."

***

A/N
Nice to be back guys!!! It's been 2 years at nagulat talaga ako nang makita ko ang reads nitong story na ito, thank you guys!

And by the way! Read my other Story "The Wishgranter"! Click Vote and leave a comment!!! Love you guys! Mwah!