Talks - Boyf Riends

P.O.V: 3rd person, omniscient

Trigger Warnings: Cutting briefly mentioned

The Boyfs™ were laying side by side in bed. Jeremy laying on his back, Michael laying on his stomach. They were in the middle of a calm, honest conversation.

"So, if you change anything about me, what would it be?" Michael asked. Then he added, "And you can't say 'nothing" because I can come up with a 6 page essay about my flaws."

Jeremy thought for a moment. "I mean, you could be more open when it comes to 'this'" he said tapping Michael's wrist, who pulled it away on instinct. "See what I mean?" Jeremy asked.

"Yeah, I guess," Michael responded. "Anything else?"

"Nope, the rest of you is perfect." Jeremy replied, running his hand through Michael's hair, across the nape of his neck and down his back.

Michael blushed in the dark and asked, "So, what do you like about me?"

Jeremy was dumbfounded. What was there not to like about Michael? "Well," he started. "You're sensitive, sweet, funny, gentle, modest, charming, and most importantly, easily lovable. And that's just what I like about your personality. Don't even get me started on how beautiful you are." Jeremy smiled. He loved telling Michael how much he loved him.

Michael was blushing profusely. He buried his face in his pillow and mumbled, "I'm not beautiful."

"You are though," Jeremy insisted. "I love how you look with and without your glasses. I love how whenever we're outside, the sun hits you at a perfect angle making me flustered just looking at you." Jeremy ran his fingers through Michael's hair again, making him hum softly. "I love how 'this' happens whenever I play with your hair. I just love you. All of you."

"I-" Michael cut himself off, sighing with content. Jeremy was still playing with his hair. He sat up, pulling Jeremy up with him, and gave him a tight hug.

Jeremy hugged back, and the two of them flopped over sideways, soon falling asleep in each other's arms.

Hello, lovelies! I know this was short, but there's more one shots to come! Some fluffy, some angsty, some a mix of both. I hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it!

-Padfoot 

(P.S. I'll take requests if you have any)