Chap. 1

"Don't. Move." He whispered in my ear. He had his hand on my mouth and arm around my waist.

"And cut!" Mrs. Greene called. I stepped away from him and smiled. "That was wonderful, Zayn." I encouraged while grabbing my duffle bag, slinging it over my shoulders.

"Thank you," he chuckled, "I'm surprised you didn't laugh this time when I grabbed you." He teased.

"I can't help that I'm ticklish!" I defended, a playful pout on my face.

He walked over and kissed my cheek. "Yeah, okay." He shook his head with a goofy grin on his lips. "I'll see you later Em." He turned around on his heel and walked out of the auditorium.

"Emma!" the teacher called, bringing my attention to her. She beckoned me to go over to her with her hand.

I skipped down the stairs and over to her, "Yes, ma'am?" I put my thumbs in my back pockets of my jeans.

"I want to know if you had a ride home today?" She says, tilting her head. Oh, did I mention she was my neighbor?

"Oh, no thank you." I smiled. "I'm walking, I have to stop by the store to get some things."

"Alright, dear. I'll see you later." She said and started to pack up her things.

Creepy thing is, is that she will see me later. Ah well.

I turn around and walk out the door. Making my way down the hallway I see Jack, my brother. "Jack!" I called. He looked over and smiled. He was like my best friend.

"Hey, E." He said, saying his goodbye to his friends and walking to me. 'E' was the nickname he had given me since I was a baby and he was two.

"Are you going to Jen's house?" I questioned, opening my locker and putting all my stuff in it.

"Yeah." He nodded, a grin placed on his lips. Jen, is his girlfriend. They have been dating for 5 years, starting back in the 8 grade. He's a senior now.

"Alright," I kiss his cheek, shutting my locker. "I'll see you later." He nods and I turn around and start walking away.

"Use a condom!" Laughing, I turn around and look at his flustered face.

I push through the school doors and walk outside. Taking in the scent of the flowers that they have planted around the parking lot, I look around not spotting any of my friends.

Shrugging it off, I make my way down the side walk, kicking the little pebbles that appear in front of my foot steps.

I turn the corner, walking into the store. An old woman smiles at me, smiling back I walk into the isle that potatoes are and I grab a bag. I walk back and to the isle where the chicken nuggets are, grabbing a bag I walk up to the register. The lady rings it up and I pay for it.

Grabbing the bag I walk outside and back down the street. I walk up to my front door and open it. I walk inside. "Mom! I'm homeeeeeee!" I called out and walked into the kitchen. I set that bag on the table.

"Sweetie, I'm going out to dinner with your father." She walks in, putting in an earring. I groan, "Can I invite Zayn over then? We need to work on the play." I asked and nibble on my bottom lip.

Nodding, she replies, "sure, just don't wait up for me because we are staying the night at a hotel." She giggled to herself causing me to groan.

"Ew, mom. That's fucking nasty." I hiss.

"Language, but anyways I have to run." She kisses your cheek. "I'll see you tomorrow when you get home from school." She says and grabs her purse and walks out the front door.

I pull out my phone and press 'Zayn' in my contacts.

Ring

Ring

"Hello?" His rough voice sounds through the phone speaker causing me to smile.

"Hey, can you come over?" I ask and open the fridge, grabbing a bottle of water.

"Yeah, let me just uhh... Put on some different clothes and I'll come over." He says and I hear shuffling on the other side of the receiver. "Alright," I giggle. "see you then." I say and he mutters a 'mmhm'. I hang up and set my phone on the counter.

I open up the water and take a drink, drinking almost half of it. I pull it away with an 'ahhhhh' and close it, putting it on the table.

Humming, I open up the cabinets and out away the things I bought and I grab the salad and ranch dressing, putting it in a bowl I drizzle the white dressing over it. I grab a fork and start eating as I sit at the table.

Right when I finished and out my dishes in the dishwasher the doorbell rings.

I walk over and open the door, greeting Zayn. "Hey. My mom isn't here for the night so I figured it was a good time to have you come over to practice the play with me." I step aside so he can come in.

"That's a lovely idea." He chuckles and pushes off his shoes. "Why is it, Everytime I come here your house smells like pumpkins or apple cider?" He asks and I laugh.

"I told you, my mom has an obsession with Yankee candles and I really like those scents thank you," I giggle and kiss his cheek. Zayn has been my best friend since the beginning of this year, and we've grown really close.

"So, where is Jack?" He sits on the couch, pulling my next to him. "With Jen." I wiggle my eyebrows and he shakes his head, laughing. "He is so shagging her!" He chuckles, causing me to scrunch my nose. "Ew." I laugh.

"Awww, just because your a virgin doesn't mean it's nasty," He looks at me, "there in loveeeeeee." He coos.

I laugh and smack his chest, "Your so girly!" I laugh louder as he pouts.

"So, let's get started, shall we?" He stands up, putting his hand out for me. I place my hand into his, "We shall."

*AHHHHHH FIRST CHAPTER I HOPE YOU LIKE IT! I HOPE ITS LONG ENOUGH!*