21

Mias POV:
'You look absolutely stunning.. wow.' Kyle smiled, pulling me into a hug, I felt him squeeze my bum, but I didn't do anything. I was just busy taking him in. He was gorgeous, his suit slightly too tight but I'm sure he did that on purpose.
'Come on.' I said grabbing his hand.
'Hmm wait.' He said, pulling me back and looking me in the eyes. I looked down, twiddling his rings around his veiny hands.
'I love you.' He whispered, wrapping his arm around my waist.
'I love you too.' I smiled, kissing his lips. He kissed me back, supporting me from behind so I didn't fall. He was still sure I needed the wheelchair.
'Oh and one rule for tonight.' He said as we opened the door.
'Yup?'
'No alcohol.'
'Kyleee!' I moaned turning towards him.
'No, not until you can hold your own.' He said sternly. I rolled my eyes and he stuck his tongue out to me.
'Let's go!' I heard Jesy squeal from down the hallway.
'She's already drunk, help me!' I heard Harry laugh from down the hallway.
'Just be lucky I'm not like that.' I winked.
'Well I meannn.' He laughed.
'What?!' I replied.
'Let's just say, your the life of the party.' He smirked.
'You know it.'

@MiaLingard

@MiaLingard: These Wings Were Made 2 FlyView all 5

View all 5.12m comments
@JesyNelson: your looking sexy 😻😻👯‍♀️
~so are you baby girl!🥰
@KyleWalker: THIS IS MY GIRL RIGHT HERE. Nobody gets how lucky I am, I'm the only man in the world, entire world who gets to hold you, and kiss you and oh my goddd I'm so lucky 😳🥰🌍
~hmmm get a grip. I'm joking, I love you Kyle. And you literally gave me the same impression with that suit 😉🤞🏻💓 @DeleAlli: you are a sexy little minx
~you are a weirddd friend
@JesseLingard: my sister 😻
~my brother💔🥰
@MarcusRashford: ......
~cat got your tongue?
@PerrieEdwards: HOLY SMOKES
@Leigh-AnnePinnock: YOUR A CUTE ONE
@Fan579: was it Kyle who hurt our Harry
@HarryWinks: 1) ^ nope. Keep out of it, 2) your the sexiest girl alive no joke ❤️
~thanks for everything Harry. I love you💓
@KieranTrippier: @KyleWalker bro I'm so jealous of you. My best friends looking stunning tonight 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
~hmmm I'm the lucky one. But thank you Kieran. As do you xxx

I put my phone in Kyles blazer pocket and moved to sit with Jesse and the boys. Kyle was talking to Marcus, Harry and Jesy.
'Hello gorgeous.' Harry smiled.
'Hi guysss.' I slurred.
'Don't you dare tell me your drunk!' Jesse whisper/shouted.
'I didn't tell you I'm drunk?' I asked, sort of like a question.
'You know Kyles gonna kill you!' Kieran moaned.
'I'd like to see him try.' I laughed.
'What're we gonna do?' Harry asked.
'I dunno about you but I'm going to dance with Perrie so I'll seeeee you all later!' I said, getting up. Jesse pulled me back down as Kyle saw me. He didn't notice anything, he just smiled.
'No, you need to get back!' Trent said slowly.
'Trent baby, don't do this to me.' I moaned. He looked at me for a second before sighing.
'Perrie will look after her, she never gets drunk. She's known her longer than most of us too. Give her a break.' Trent smiled letting me go. I nodded at him and waved to the boys.
Perrie noticed me straight away and came marching towards me.
'Why are you drunk!' She shouted.
'Don't ask me that! You know why! Alcohol, silly.' I giggled.
'They said you can stay?' She asked. I nodded. She sighed, before smiling at me and pulling me into a hug. I danced with her for a while before Kyle wanted to dance with me.
'Go on baby. Try not to make it too obvious.' Perrie said pushing me towards my boyfriend.
'Hey princess.' Kyle said, wrapping his arms around me.
'Hey.' I whispered.
'Are you ok?' He asked. I nodded. I didn't want to speak because I knew he'd smell the alcohol on me.
'Your drunk.' He said bluntly.
'No I'm not!' I exclaimed a little too quickly.
'Mia I know you too well.' He replied, slightly amused.
'Kyleeee, come on baby I was just having fun.' I pouted.
'Yeah I bet, come on we're going back to the hotel.' He said squeezing my hand. I checked the time. Three. I waved to the boys, however they would be coming back soon. I made the girls come with me. We had rehearsals soon and I didn't want everyone tired and hungover.

We got into bed together and I had his tracksuit bottoms on, snuggled up against him. I had a tea and a hot water bottle.
'How did you know I can't sleep when I'm drunk?' I whispered.
'The first day I met you, Jesse text me saying that you didn't sleep too good. I figured that's why.' He smiled.
'Your too cute.' I smirked.
'I love you.' He said, pulling me closer to him and moving his huge hand around my neck, protecting me.
'I love you.' I replied burying my head into his body.

@MiaLingard

@MiaLingard: I love my boyfriend 🙌🏻😻💔View all 3

View all 3.21m comments
@ArianaGrande: she's drunk..
@KyleWalker: I love you too, but I can see you typing under the covers. Go to bed gorgeous. You'll be too tired tomorrow. It's a big day for my baby. Back to rehearsal xx
@HarryKane: cutie
@MiaFan: GO TO SLEEP OR YOULL BE TOO TIRED FOR TOUR AND WE LOVE AND APPRECIATE YOU N NEED TO SEE YOU SO GO TO BED QUEEN