part 18

"we've found out his name is jay park" kun took a deep breath and continued his sentence. "he's pretty old now but he will pay. with pain."  mark and i nodded. both of our eyes were puffy, we all had mixed emotions but one thing was for sure. the hybrids will get revenge.

mark and i walked out of kun's office, we walked to our bedroom.

we went inside and as soon as mark closed the door i wrapped my arms around him, crying on his shoulder. mark began to cry as well knowing exactly how she felt, they were unable to hold back.

"i know babe, i know." mark caressed my cheek and held me tightly.

————
"do we really need this many torturing devices?" jaemin whined as he carried the device in his hands, putting it in the car.
"indeed" kun said with a torturing device in his hand as well.
————
we entered into separate cars. mark and i were in a car with kun, lucas and taeyong.

kun had a smile on his face. and it was extremely rare. this was what he's been training for his entire life. he could finally live in peace. somewhat.

————
mark put his arm around my shoulder, and pulled me closer. i laid my head on his chest. as he whispered in my ear. "wanna have some fun after the mission babygirl?" he said it sensually. it gave me goosebumps. i could feel him smirking. i looked into his eyes and nodded. satisfied with my response he pecked my lips like a smiling baby. "ayo love birds we're here" taeyong told us. we all went into serious mode. ready to kill a bitch.

we exited the car. i took out my gun and got it ready. i would be needing it.
————
"damn she looks so hot just getting her gun ready, gosh have my kids" mark thought out loud. "mark y'know we all just heard that right?" jaemin reminded. mark realized he said it out loud. "oops"

"everyone get in your positions" kun said, and we all obeyed.

before any of us could barge in, a old man.. with the unforgettable face, walked out with his hands up. surrendering to us.

kun walked towards him. (like a boss ;)) he pointed his gun at his head. everyone watched.

jeno and doyoung looked at their brother. he was bringing justice for their sister. they loved her dearly. but kun was the one who watched her die. and that changed him in a way that wasn't curable.

———
"you've got some balls coming out your house old hag" kun said and chuckled. "i might have to cut them off"