Extremely Kawaii~ Akira X Reader

UwU

Requested by EleanorShirasagijo

Akira is so adorable omg he's so smol.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/N= your name

"Y/N!Y/N! Y/N!!!!", Akira yelled, tip-toeing on his cute, little feet.

"What is it?", Y/N asked, excited for whatever knews his bestie had for her.

"OMGOODNESS!!! Zac accepted you in his music club!!!", he said cheerfully.

"Oh god...is this a joke...THANK YOU SO MUCH AKIRA!!!", she exclaimed, then running up to him, and hugged him tightly.

Akira felt a blush form on his face, as he didn't know what else to do...but to hug back.

Akira never really felt more happier in his life than now.

"Y-Yeah, he said to come over to the meeting today...I can take you if you'd like...", he said thoughtfully.

"Sure, I'll be there...what time?"

"Umm...5:30 p.m."

"That's in about...4 more hours...just enough time, thanks Akira.", Y/N exclaimed once again, Akira felt a sudden heat rise up his cheeks again.

The young girl had just too much cuteness a person can't handle.

Y/N waived a goodbye, heading home, while Akira headed to his house as well.

He noticed how his hair looked pretty messy...he wanted to look cute and nice for Y/N...

He ran downstairs and sneaked into his moms room...

There was one reason young Akira had never been trusted with brushes.

He DEFINITELY didn't know how to comb his hair properly, whenever he tried to it twirl around into a light pink, round cotton candy looking hair.

And...it didn't look THAT bad...it attracted too much attention...little kids would get near him...and—

Ugh...nearly bit his head off.

It was pretty weird and gross...but yeah...his hair the way it was, was just too cute and nice.

But Akira is a pretty stubborn guy, so yeah...

Akira went to his mothers drawer, retrieving a bristled brush, and some hair sprays, gels, and etc.

He first wet his hair, getting rid of any tangles and messy hairs.

He then applied a bit of hair to his edges, so they stayed in place, combing his hair back.

He looked pretty neat...so far so good...he realized that hairspray let your hair be in the shape you'd like it to be in, so he sprayed it when he was finished.

He looked...handsome and neat...but his messy hair actually expressed better his adorable and cute side.

He then slipped on a white tuxedo with a tiny, pink carnation as a final touch, he sprayed a sweet scent of cologne.