#6

Hi it's me again Wichy25
I'm sorry it's been Forever since I posted on my storys. School has been keeping me occupied.
Well... Here's the sixth tag

1. The one who tagged meh
OmegaVerz 

2. Do it in three days
I was tagged 4 hours ago

3. 10 things about me
1. I have blue eyes
2. I dyed the tips of my hair blue
3. I'm 14
4. I have a dog
5. I'm REALLY weird
6. I live in Oregon
7. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Undertale
8. I wear a lot of black
9. I'm bored 90% of the time
10. I get 3-4 hours of sleep daily

4. Tag 28 people
-AngelCake-
--Fell-Goth
QueenofDerpyPotatoes
BlueNarwal8
--Nightmare_Official
__Purple_Fluffball__
2ERRORis_aSTALKER2
0bitterblue0
0starburst0
-eliza_and_flame-
-_FrostedCherry_-
-Night_Shira-
-Nightmare-foru-
Alexander-NEEDS-help 4179399life
DarkxSoulzyxCaliberx
12Keanna
7svjT5
_-Cry_Sins-_
_fransfics_
_Birdtale_Venom_
Aquarius_VVitch
BlackPantherWings
AbigailCameron1
An_Adorable_Puppet
AppleBloomer1
Aminabeen
_JadeTheStone_

5. Tell a joke
I'm toooo lazy to type sooo

 Tell a jokeI'm toooo lazy to type sooo

I really hope u can read that

6. Write a spoiler for one of your books

I really hate spoilers but here:

Previously on
Kings of the School~

5 mins before the bell rang the teacher gave us partners. I didn't listen till I heard my name. " PJ your partners are..!"

Now~
Fresh POV
I was a little zoned out until the teachers last 7 words.
"PJ your partners are...Fresh and Bunny/Bun Bun!" Mr. Nightmare said. I froze.
'PJ and Bunny/Bun Bun... I'M STUCK WITH PJ AND BUNNY/BUN BUN!' I thought as I did the best I can to not show panic on my face. I lay my head on the desk softy and quietly.
' Why them of all people?' I thought you as Mr. Nightmare began saying rules for the class.
30 Minutes Later
The bell rang for us to go to our next class. I collected my things and left to my next class...PE or as I like to call it, Physical Execution. I saw Alphys on the way and catch up with her but I got tripped by someone, scattering somethings that were in my binder. People around me laughed but I didn't care. I just grabbed the scattered things and binder and continued to class.
When I got there I went to the boys locker, to see my PE teacher,
Mr. Error.
"M-mr. Error?" I studdered.
"Y-yeah?" Mr. Error glitches, quite annoyed.
"C-can I get my l-locker and combination p-please?" I asked, silently cursed my studdering as Mr.Error looked though the names of students he has, looking for mine.
"F-fresh B-baskerv-ville?" He asked.
"Yes." I simply said.
Mr.Error wrote something on a sticky note and put it on my forehead.
"T-there." he said walking away.
"Thanks," I mumbled, grabbing and looking at the sticky note.
"Locker 25, combination: 43-11-00." I mumbled again, looking for the locker.
30 seconds later
I found it........ surrounded by many other Jocks and few Nerds. I didn't feel like changing in front of everyone so I turn on my heel and headed for the bathroom. When I was done I went back to my locker to put my clothes and binder in before walking out to find Alphys by the bleachers.
"Hey Alph." I mumbled, taking my place next to her.
"H-hey Fresh!" Alphys exclaimed, startled from my unknown presence.
"Ya'know what we're doing today?" I questioned.
" R-rules and S-stuff in th-the
Saf-fety G-guidelines." she stuttered quietly, as a group of Jocks and Cheerleaders walk by.
"Hmm." was my only response as I glared at the group from a angle, so I won't get caught. I returned my attention to Alphys to see her on her iPhone, watching Mew Mew Kissy Cutie ep.???.
" A-alright cla-ass li-ine up o-on th-the r-red li-ine! " Mr. Error shouted, startling or scaring most of the class. We all ran to the red line in the middle of the gym. Mr. Error did roll call going by last name.
3 minutes later
After roll call we went to the bleachers for rules and Safety Guidelines. I zoned out again, from lack of sleep until, I heard something that my attention.

Pj POV
"A-alright cla-ass li-ine up o-on th-the r-red li-ine" I heard my father shout for roll call.
3 minutes later
After roll call we sat on the bleachers, my group and I away from the rest for the class. We talked about  whatever came to mind.

I hope u like it and can wait till I'm done with the draft to post it
Bye bye~