12

Diegos POV
I made my way to my "home". Well not really just a place were I can rest my head, unfortunately it's a room in the back of a boxing club I attend to.
I got there and said my hellos and walked to the back. I got to my door and gasped. I noticed a piece of long hair stuck to the wall. LUTHER. What could he want. I quietly took out my knife blade, cracked open the door and threw my knife. It skimmed his ear and hit the dresser beside him"Ow what the" He said and touched his ear in shock. "I could smell it was you" I said turning on the light and walking in the room. "What the hell" He said. I closed the door. He took the blade out of the dresser. "You could have killed me" Luther said. "If I wanted you dead you would be dead." I replied. And boy did I mean that. He stood up from the chair he was sitting in. I walked over to him and took the blade from him. "Its a nice place" he said to me. I looked at him and smirked. "I like it" I said while taking the armor of knives off that I had on my torso. "So why didn't you tell me?" Luther asked. I sighed. "Tell you what?" I asked. "You were fighting the night that dad died" he said and raised a fighting flyer. I looked at him. "I checked with the guys out there" he said. "Yeah well I shouldn't have to prove my innocence to you...or anyone else in this family." I said. "Yeah you're right i just thought that-" Luther started but I cut him off. "Yeah I know what you thought...now you have a nice day...brother" I said walking over to him. He stared at me and placed the flyer down. "Alright" he whispered and left, closing the door behind himself.

Alisons POV
I was on the window seal smoking a cigarette. "Ahem" I heard. I turned around to see Pogo. I burned the ciggerate out quickly. "Oh..hey Pogo...how did you find me?" I asked. "You always go up here when you're upset." He said to me. Huh? "Who told you I was upset?" I asked. I sighed. "Luther" I answered myself. "Actually it was Ms.Vanya...she called to make sure you were ok." He said. "Oh...yeah I said some pretty unkind things to her today." I said. "Shes your sister, she knows you didn't mean it" Pogo replied. "Doubt it...she doesn't know anything about me which is fine cause I don't know shit about her either" I said with a sigh. "Language" Pogo said. "Sorry...its just been a while since we all lived under the same roof" I said to him. "Almost 13 years" he replied. "How did you do it..alone in this huge house for so long?" I asked him. "Well one grows used to things, even tho times some you shouldn't." He replied. "Come with me..I want to show you something. Might just cheer you up" he said to me
"And make sure you fully extinguish the ciggerate, wouldn't want to start a fire" he said while leaving the room.
I chuckled and ran over and fully put it out. I grabbed my scarf and ran toward Pogo. We were now walking down the hallway. "You're father stopped recording years ago..but I still come here from time to time when im missing you kids" he said. We walked into the monitor room. Were loads of camera's were. This is were we were always watched by dad, our every move. I was staring at the monitors "Pogo this is..most family have home movies to look back on. We have servalence footage" I said. "I hoped...it might cheer you up" Pogo said. "It does" I chuckled. "Oh my gosh look how little we were." I said while touching the screen of the monitor. "Oh Ben and I! God i miss him so much" I said. I looked at one screen to see Vanya playing the violin all alone.
"And Vanya..why didn't we include her? If Any body ever treated Claire like that I couldn't imagine" I said. "You were a child Ms.Alison" Pogo said to me. "Yeah but I'm not anymore and neither is she" I said. "If you're not in a hurry, the rest if the tapes are in that cabinet." Pogo said to me. A chuckled slightly. He gave the keys. "Make sure you lock up things have been disappearing lately. These are just too important to loose" he said and walked out the room. I looked around the room and saw a tape. I put it in the player and pressed play. I sat on the chair and watched it. I couldn't believe my eyes. I scooted up to get a closer look. "Oh God..Dad" I whispered to myself.

Y/N POV
*flashback*
I was sitting at the diner table listening to Five talking. He wouldn't stop going on and on about how he can do spacial jumps. "-And Im so ready like duh" he said. I sighed. "And-hey whats wrong?" He asked. I looked at him and put my hand on the side of his face. "Not to be rude but I wish you would shut up." I said to him and smiled. He went to go say something but all I heard was a murmur. Both of our eyes went wide. "DID I DO THAT?" I yelled. He nodded. "Uh...what do I do? WHAT DO I DO? I yelled scardly. He ran to the living room and grabbed a note book and pen. He scribbled something down. He gave me the notebook. It read "HURRY DO WHAT YOU DID BEFORE!" "WHAT DID I DO BEFORE?" I asked. Five scribbled more words. I read it again. "PUT YOUR HAND ON MY FACE AND SAY I WISH YOU WOULD TALK AGAIN." He wrote down. "Ok ok" I said. I gently placed my hand on his face. He closed his eyes. "I wish you would talk again" I said. "Did it work?" I said. "You little-" Five started. "I jumped in his arms. "Thank god. I got scared for a minute." I said. "Yeah you should be you have a New power." Five said. "Mind controlling" he said. I smirked. "Are you thinking what Im thinking?" I asked. "Make Luther go to dad and say he hates him" Five said. "No...but thats better than what I had." I said. He grabbed my hand and we ran together to Luthers room. "What do you two want?" Luther asked annoyed. I walked over to him and touched his face and very quickly said. "I wish you would go tell dad you hate him" Luther got up and walked out his door. It was like he was in a trance. Me and Five followed him snickering together. Luther went up to dad and tapped his shoulder. "Yes Number ONE?" Dad said. "I hate you" Luther said. "What?"Dad said. "Huh wait what am I doing here?" Luther said. Me and Five busted out laughing. "NUMBER FIVE NUMBER EIGHT IS THAT YOU? GET DOWN HERE." "Dad said. "Crap" Five said. And we laughed . We walked to Dad and Luther. "Did you do this?" Dad said. "Do what?" Five asked. "Make Luther say this nonsense" Dad said. "It's not nonsense" Five said under his breath. I giggled. "What was that?" Dad said. I interupted. "I said yes it was me. I have a New power...MIND CONTROLLING..and I made Luther do that". "Ahh I see.. Go on now we'll discuss your powers later." Dad said. I nodded and me and Five made our way back to the table. He bursted out laughing. "Shut up" I said smiling. "Im-sorry-that-was"hilarious" he said in between laughs. "Ok it was" I said laughing along with him. Hmm maybe this power will come in need often.
*flashback ended*
I sighed. Those were the good days. When we were young and didn't have a care in the world. Only if it was still like that.