A Much Better Description

I'll just play this like a prologue!

The blonde girl looked at the huge school in front of her.

UA High. The top-rated school for heroes. The best place for a hero to start.

She looked down at her small, pale hand. Staring at the few scattered scars across them. She turned the hand over and looked back up. The blonde began to walked to the front doors. 

As she walked, she closed her eyes for a few seconds. Then she got pushed from behind.

"Ah! Sorry, miss." The boy who ran into her said. The red-eyed girl quickly turned around.

The boy had both red and white colored hair. There was a scar under one of his eyes, the one covered in red hair. And, both his eyes were different colors.

Shoto Todoroki. First year, class 1-A. Quirk, Half Fire, Half Ice...

"No worries." The girl replied, turning back around. "It doesn't matter."

The girl left a confused Todoroki behind her. 

I hope this was decent.

Remember, the new girl's name is Mai Riemisho.

Oh, and I'm not shipping her with anyone. She ran into Todoroki, yes, but they aren't going to be anything. And this 'prologue'? It should hopefully give you a bit of understanding of Riemi's personality.

(Also, you say 'Riemi' as Remy, like the rat)