Blood Sink

{Billy Loomis}

Billy looked in the sink,the fake blood he had made stained it

Billy looked in the sink,the fake blood he had made stained it. You start in the bathtub,scared. You ran from him,but because of your untrustworthy sister,you mother had locked all the doors and windows,expect you room and the bathroom.

You somehow found a way to control your breathing to where you aren't breathing so loudly that he could hear you.

You heard the water running,he was washing some of the fake blood off and some real blood as he had just killed Sydney.

Sydney was you idiotic untrustworthy best friend,who snuck you out into and snuck Billy in.
"(Y/n)! Come on out,I won't hurt you. It was just Sydney."

You stayed quite,trying to get out alive. But,he found you.  He opened the curtains,which you will admit was a terrible hiding place. But,you didn't expect him to go to the bathroom to clean up,since he was in the kitchen when he killed Sydney. He grabbed you,lifting you up.
"(Y/N),I thought you would be better at hiding."

You struggled in his grip,trying to punch him but at the angle he was holding you,all you could do was punch his forearms. So,you lifted your foot up,kicking it backwards and running once he let go.

You unlocked the door,that Billy had locked,and ran out the door before hoping into the car. You had learned to hot-wire one after you were almost late for your curfew.
"Come on,come on."

You stopped for a second to lock the doors,before hot wiring the car successfully and driving start for the station. Going directly to the police.

(287)
3/24/19