seven

Quando came back an hour after he had promised. He was nonchalant about it all it was like he hadn't met her and it was making Reyna feel weird.

"Draco better wake his ass up I've been wanting to see him." He shook his head at Youngboy. "His ass always sleeping."

"Only when you here. He don't like your ugly ass."

"From his history he ain't mind fighting children watch out Youngboy." Reyna jumped in once again teasing about the altercation Quando had gotten in with NLE Choppa.

It was then he finally acknowledged her flashing her a smile, "I'll beat your ass too."

"From the looks of her hair when she came back in you already did." Three started laughing. He was always the one to call shit out. She glared at him, they were just all lucky Tay was outside with BabyK.

"Nigga. Mind your own." Karlie smacked him in the back of his head. The group grew close to the girls quick.

Three shook his head holding the spot on his head Karlie had just smacked, "Shit it'd be easier if niggas wasn't so obvious bout their business."

"Don't fall for this nigga Reyna he ain't shit." Youngboy warned his friend in a jokingly way, but the warning was more than real Quando wasn't shit when it came to girls.

"That won't be hard." She laughed. At the moment she was telling the truth, she truly didn't have any feelings for him. He was just someone she enjoyed talking to and was funny. She definitely wouldn't mind him just being a friend that she would occasionally fuck around with on the low.

every time my nigga get locked up i listen to institution on repeat THE FUCKING GHETTO. usually i'm able to get through it cause it always on some petty shit but this nigga really caught five fucking felonies.

i keep looking up his name hoping his charges gonna change /: