Chapter 2 💖

*i look at Hobi with a confused and shocked look*

Y/n: Hobi.... I don't know what to say...

Jhope:I know we just met y/n but I think it's love at first sight

Y/n: Hobi....

J-Hope: I know I know Im crazy for thinking I even had a chance with you I'm sorry...

y/n: Hobi... I like you.. too...

J-Hope:*gasps* Really?!? Omg so you do feel the same as I do then?

Y/n: * chuckle* yes Hobi I like you too

J-Hope:Really?!?! Omg I love you so much y/n thank you! * I hug y/n tightly*I hope this doesn't make us awkward and if it's ok with you can I call you cutie pie?

Y/n: *chuckle* of course hobi  i would love for you to call me that but for now let's get to know each other better ~ oh ! I know let's go to the movies after the concert It will be fun I promise I will sit in the front row so you can see me

J-Hope: really?!?! Omg I would love to go to the movies with you! But first, can I get your number?

*i give him my phone wondering what he will do*

Jhope: hey y/n what's this picture?

                       * I started to turn red with embarrassment *

Y/n:Hobi! You only said phone number

J-Hope: aww is my cutie getting embarrassed* he said with a baby voice* besides how did you get this picture? Oh let me guess you got it from Twitter I mean I don't blame you I do look handsome in it don't I ? * chuckle*

Y/n: * I start to blush but I won't lie he does look good in that picture* I have my ways....

J-Hope: whatever you say cutie pie

Y/n: ok besides that can I have your number?

J-Hope: oh yea of course !

* he gives me his phone and I put down my number

Jhope: y/n thank you so much I will text you
once I'm ready ok?

Y/n: ok Hobi take your time and don't stress you will do great!

J-Hope's POV