Naina sorts out the enagement date

Ashi still can't believe that Randeep proposed her yesterday. She feels very content that they don't have to hide anything now. She arrives on to the set with a joyful mood, and slowly jumps, until Randeep sees her kissing a tree.

Randeep: Muhjhe bhi kiss chaheye?

Ashi: Nahi doongi shaddhi kay baad milegha

Randeep: Ab tum Naina mat bano na?

Ashi: Mein banooghi, poora fayda uthaonghi

Randeep: Okay Naina

Ashi: Thanks Sameer

They both get changed, and arrive at the location. The director is teasing them now...

Director: Samaina kahu ya Ashdeep?

Ashi: Sir ab toh dono he bolna paregha, Ashdeep aur Samaina ek he hai?

Randeep: Haa ab toh no confusion

Director: Tum dono tayaar ho?

Ashdeep: Haa sir

The scene begins when they are discussing about them having to be engaged twice, both of them think that the other one will do it...

Naina: Yeh kya hai Sameer hum dono ko dow baar shaddhi karne pareghe?

Sameer: Mein tumse pyaar karta hoon, jaan ho tum meri, tum nahi karoghi na

Naina: Mein nahi karoonghi, aur tum?

Sameer: Ek daffa shaddhi karoonga aur wo bhi tumse.

The scene ends, and they can't stop staring at each other until the director coughs, both of them get out of the trance...

Director: Ho gaya tum dono ka eye romance?

Ashi: Hum toh practice karehe they?

Randeep: Haa aur mein hamesha jeeta hoon

Director: Paagal mat banou muhjhe, sab kuch pata hai.

Ashi and Randeep walk out from there blushing, the director caught them. Ashi begins to laugh, and walks away from there to shoot the next scene. It starts when Naina is listening to what the priest is saying.

Priest: 4th february is a very asupicious time

Chachaji: Thank you panditji

Naina holds the phone, and goes out on to the balcony. She dials Sameer's number and he picks up immediately...

Sameer: Hello

Naina: Sameer mein

Sameer: Naina tum aise kyun baat karehe ho? Sab kuch teek toh haina?

Naina: Sameer maine na yaha kuch he dino ki mehmaan hoon?

Sameer: Did someone say anything?

Naina: Mein jaarahi hoon, 4th february mein yaha nahi rahoongi.

Sameer: Naina please batow na?

Naina: 4th february kay baad Naina Aggarwal apna pehla kadaam baraghi Naina Maheswari banne mein. Our engagement is fixed. I love you Sameer.

Sameer: I love you Naina

In both of the houses Sameer and Naina let out thier excitement by dancing or playing the guitar. Even Ashdeep also feel like that there onscreen and offscreen will be done on the same time. Even after the shot, Ashi hugs Ayesha tightly, she is very happy for her best friend.

Ayesha: Sagai fix ho gayi hai, congratulations

Ashi: Thank you so much bestie, challo hum kuch kaalete hai, Kristina kay saat.

Both of them run downstairs, enter thier room, and scare Kristina...

Kristina: Tum dono, ab mein nahi choroonghi?

They all have a pillow fight, and laugh till thier bodies hurt. All three of them have a group hug, and promise each other that they will be best friends for life

Ayesha: Hum hamesha best friends rahenghe?

Ashi+Kristina: Pakka promise, ab hum teeno selfie keechenghe, aur insta mein daal daynghe.

All three of them take a selfie, Ashi changes into western clothes, and the hair stylist does her hair in a different way. She really loves it a lot. Ashi comes out, and sees Randeep waiting for her. They both hold hands, get into the car since it is an outdoor shoot. Randeep kisses Ashi's hand, she looks down since she can't look him in the eyes...

Randeep: Ashi tum sharma rahi ho? Aww that's so cute.

Ashi: Randeep please, mein shooting nahi kar paunghi

Randeep pulls Ashi's cheeks gently, and she makes funny expressions. She takes his finger, pulls it, making him go on top of her. Randeep makes a pout, before she does it they have already arrived.  Both of them get out,  and the director tells them what to do.

Director: Randeep tumhe Ashi ko kamar pakarni hai, aur ghoomana hai slowly?

Randeep: Haa mein tayyar hoon

Naina runs a bit, when Sameer comes, lifts her and twirls her around slowly. He puts her down, and they finish Sameer's dance sequence. Ashi drinks some water to cool herself down, when she spits it out. A girl is talking to Randeep who is trying to get closer to him...

Randeep: Aap kya karehe ho?

Ashi comes in between the woman and Randeep. She slays her very well that Randeep becomes impressed.

Ashi: Tumhari itni himmat kaise huwi ki mere Randeep ko kareeb aane ki, aap ko bilkul sharam nahi hai, your married, and your coming close to a man who is my boyfriend. Tumhara patti waha hai, aur jab pata chalegha, you know what will happen, toh iska bettar hogi ki tum yaha say chali joa.

The woman runs away from them. Ashi squeezes her water bottle so tightly that it bursts on to the ground. She puts her foot over it, and walks away from there making Randeep go after her.

Randeep: Ashi tum muhjse gussa ho?

Ashi: Nahi hoon Randeep, but that woman I swear to god, she can't keep her hands to herself.

Randeep: But I liked one thing that you said?

Ashi: Kya?

Randeep: Mera Randeep