a night to remember - s.r.

i don't know what to say besides that this is more smut than my first one and that I had trouble writing it at first so sorry if it's worse
warnings: smut

# of words: 2,442

Every year the bureau held a gala to honor agents in every department for their work. This meant that is was one of those occasions where you had trouble finding to wear. You wanted something that will be formal enough for it but good enough for Spencer and match with his suit. Deciding to go for black, you found one that fit both the criteria you were looking for. 

The weekend rolled around, and you were ready for the gala. As Spencer was finished tying his tie as soon as you asked him for help zipping up your dress.

"You look beautiful tonight, and you always will be" Spencer told you giving you a kiss after zipping up the dress

"And you look handsome, and always will be." you said adjusting his tie and kissing him back

Putting the final touches to your makeup and jewelry, and putting your heels on, Spencer spoke again telling you it was time to leave.

"Well we have to go, Emily said the car will be here at 7" he said grabbing your bag and giving it to you. 

Spencer had told you earlier in the week that the bureau is going to be providing cars for everyone in case people have one too many drinks and can't drive. Thinking about it now it made sense since from what you have heard there have been accidents in the past and they didn't want to people to die.

After the driver dropped you both off, Spencer and you both walked into the ballroom where the gala was being held and it was something like you have never seen before. Taking a glass of champagne that was offered, the both of you saw the rest of the team talking to other agents in the bureau and walked over to them. You made sure to walk in front of Spencer just to tease him a bit just to mess with him which something that he didn't like at all just by the way he had been looking at you before you left. Especially when your tight clothing showed off everything. He watched as you walked off and greet the team before walking over there and putting his hand a little south below your waist.

Soft classical music played throughout the night with people dancing before they were going to hand out the awards. As you talked to JJ, Spencer had come up to you after talking to Matt, Luke, and Will about the history of the bureau, asking you if you wanted to dance. Apologizing to JJ, you took his hand as he pulled you into him.

"Hey, what you're doing isn't nice and you need to stop it right now" Spencer said as the both of you danced

"I don't know what you're talking about, daddy" you said before putting your lips up to his ear and whispering the last part. Giving him an innocent smile, you can see his eyes that were once hazel turn dark from his pupils expanding and know that he wanted to fuck you bad for behaving and saying "daddy" in a very public place.

"Oh, you're getting it tonight. I'm going to make sure you won't be able to walk at all tomorrow morning. 

"Can't wait." You told him before leaving his arms after the song ended.

Throughout the rest of the night, Spencer was always eyeing you. He watched you as you talked to other agents and the team. You can feel his eyes burning into you and you kept giving him glances that he wasn't able to resist, and it was killing him. He couldn't wait any longer and knew he had to do something to get the both of you out of there, but he didn't want to be rude seeing that agents were being honored that night.

"Hey, are you and Spence alright? I mean he keeps staring at you and giving small glances and you, almost as if he's mad, and the both haven't been with each other in a while. It's literally hard to keep you both apart for this long of a time." Emily asked looking concerned at the both of you as she looked over to Spencer talking to Rossi and another agent.