𝖭𝖤𝖦𝖠𝖳𝖨𝖵𝖤 𝖥𝖨𝖵𝖤

"𝗈𝗁... 𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝗂'𝗏𝖾 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗌𝖾𝖽 𝗒𝗈𝗎, 𝗆𝗒 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾."

𝗃𝖺𝗇𝗎𝖺𝗋𝗒 𝟦𝗍𝗁, 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟧: 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗂𝗌, 𝖿𝗋𝖺𝗇𝖼𝖾

𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝖺𝖿𝖾 𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗌𝖾.

𝟣𝟣:𝟢𝟣 𝖯𝖬

Iris and Dmitri make their way downstairs: Aleena stares up at the pair, her eyes switching between the both of them. Every part of her was hoping and praying that Iris would forgive her mistakes. Iris faces Dmitri and places her hands on his shoulders, he presses a kiss onto her forehead. "I know you want to go check on your family, I'll stay here until you get back."

Aleena walks up to them and shakes her head back and forth. "No, no, you can't stay here. If your father is the ringleader of this whole situation he will stop at nothing to get to you. He will kill anybody and we have to leave, Iris. I know I made some stupid decisions and said some crazy things but, let me protect you from him."

"Why do you want her to go so bad?" Dmitri's gaze averts to Aleena, she looks down, avoiding his intimidating stare. He tilts his head, his eyes slightly squinting and his eyebrows scrunching together. "You don't want to protect her, you wanna protect yourself." She looks at him then back at Iris, Aleena grabs her daughter's hands.

"I had no other choice... Liam is dangerous: he always was dangerous. His life revolved around violence, and for some reason when I had you," Aleena points her finger at Iris, she sniffs and sits down on the couch once again, "It made his rivals come at us ten times harder. So, I did what any mother would've done... I took the money from my savings and ran. Ran as fast as I could. If it weren't for me we would've been dead!"

"Why didn't you just communicate with him?" Aleena laughs and nods her head, Iris had said the same line her mother used when she ran away from Dmitri. "It seems like you lack communication skills."

"Now, I know I must seem like the biggest hypocrite of them all at the moment but your situation and mine were completely different, Iris."

"How?! This is the exact bullshit that I went through!"

"Liam didn't have the type of security that Dmitri has today, during those times he was building his empire and dragging you and me along. If you don't believe me ask D himself! Liam only had a few loyal friends who he could trust and his intelligence." Zo walks hastily to Dmitri with his hands behind his back, he says something into his ear and dismisses himself.

THE WICKED ONE | NOEL.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara