Chapter 6-Niko

L.O.V.E = 7 

Collab - Hazelangel95 + Neko-Chan 

'Chapter 6 - Niko's POV

The first thing I thought was that I needed to get away. Suri and Lev were leading to what they called the training room. As we walked I tried to think of ways to escape, I don't have any powers. When we stopped at a big door someone bumped into my back. I turned to see Isoline from France, looking confused.

"Désolé," she said. I stared I had no idea what that meant.

"It means sorry Niko." Retorted Addie, obviously annoyed at my lack of French skills. I glared at her for a moment, then turned my gaze to Isoline.

"I'm sorry," she said this time in English, "I forget I need speak English some times."

" It's fine," I sighed, "but you forgot the "to" in your sentence." Her short brown hair had fallen in front of her green eyes. I turned as we entered the room. I was stunned as I saw the size of the training room, it looked huge. The walls were white, along with the floors and the ceiling. There were tables with piles of stuff all over the place. On the other side of the room was an older man sitting in a chair who appeared to be sleeping. In his hand was a sword, a very sharp looking sword. Suddenly, he jumped up out of the chair, he started towards us, the sword raised.

"You," he said pointing his sword at me, "pick up something and fight!"

I looked behind me, only Suri and Lev looked unconcerned, actually they looked amused. Angry I picked something up from the nearest table, it was a spear. When I turned to face the man I realized he was much younger than I had first thought. He swung the sword and shattered the spear in my hands. I tried to run for another weapon, all I could think about was that soon the white walls would be red with my blood. Distracted, I fell onto a pile of something soft. I picked one up and realized they were all stuffed animals. I tried to think of what to do but he was too close now for me to do anything. Suddenly something in my mind clicked, one word came to my head,

"Attack," I whispered unsure of what I was doing.

Then, suddenly, the little stuffed dog in my hands came to life. I gasped as it ran at the man, barking. It jumped up to attack his face, he sliced it half with his sword, stuffing rained down everywhere. He walked over to me and extended his hand to me.

"Congratulations," he said with a smile, "you have the power of animation."