12

(A/N): Hey guys! I know it's been awhile but I decided to finally update! This while also be the last chapter of Fangle. Thank you guys so much for reading! I hope you enjoy.

 <Mangle's P.O.V.>

After awhile Chica apologized for what she did and started being nice to us. me and Chica became best friends after she apologized about fifty times. Then she started dating Bonnie, In my mind I was squealing about how my ship was sailing. I don't think she's a bad person,even though she almost killed me. 

"Mangle?" Chica asked .

I just looked at her confused "what?"

She looked at me with a big grin "you need to hurry or you'll be late"

I suddenly remembered that Foxy had asked to meet me in party room three. I thanked Chica for reminding me about that, then I dashed to the party room. As soon as I got there I saw him standing against the wall. He noticed me and walked up to me.

" There is a back door in this party room. They always forget to lock it so I go out there to look at the stars from time to time. come on" I followed him to the back door. He opened it and we both went outside. We had to duck under the door as we left to look at the stars. The stars were so beautiful,They were sparkling while the moon was reflecting light from the sun. "they're so beautiful." I said astonished by the tiny sparkles in the sky. I haven't see stars in a really long time. 

"Mangle" he said softly

"Yes?" I asked.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"