Almost Called it Love

A/N: I hope you guys and God would forgive me for doing this. I can't sleep because of this guy. Music just fuck me up this bad. My soul just won't be in peace until I write him a fanfic or something.

I provided a name for the character only because I'm a little awkward to write "Y/N". Lol. I also made Hong Dabin as the "EX".

This One Shot is inspired by Sik-k's songs:

Ex

I Call It Love

Henny

Me Casa Es Tu Casa

Runnin'

Don't Play

Fly

...

WARNING:

...

You woke up at the bright light blinding you as you open your eyes. The brightness just makes your head spin and throb. What happened last night? Looking around the room, you noticed that you're at your not in your room. You cursed when you realized that you're again in Min-sik's room.

Why though?

You remember last night you're with your ex-boyfriend's place, Dabin. It was supposed to be your 4th Aniversary but you guys broke up not too long ago. You still think of him and think about the good times you guys shared.

The thing about you is, you would break up with him when you're angry and mad with him. Without thinking you broke up with him and finally he got fed up and gave you what you've been asking for.

It was the biggest mistake you've ever done because until now you're still thinking about him.

You know you've made a bad decision when you still think about your ex when you wake up while you're in the arms of another man. You look at him and smiled at how peaceful he looks like while asleep. The truth is, the kid of relationship with this man is complicated. You can't really call him your boyfriend because you guys don't really go out for movies or on picnics.

You and Dabin meet up with different people, friends and family. Your relationship was legal. But with Min-sik, everything's different. This thing you both are doing is something that should be kept a secret.

You caressed his hair making him shift a little but still didn't open his eyes. He grabbed a handful of his hair, groaning. You bit your lips loving the sounds he makes.