Chapter-7

Meliodas P.O.V

I woke up to Elizabeth playing with my hair. She was really cute.

"Morning Ellie"

"M-morning" her face got red and she stopped playing with my hair.

"Hey why did you stop, I was enjoying that." I pouted. She giggled and continued playing with my hair.

"Good morning you two, help me get everyone up and I'll go make breakfast." Ban said.

"Okay" I said.

We got everyone up and went downstairs ban made breakfast, we were all eating except Elizabeth.

"Ellie, how come your not eating?" I asked. This got everyone's attention.

"I-I'm just not hungry." She lied.

"Elizabeth, when was the last time you ate?" Gelda said.

She mumbled something but we couldn't hear.

"Ellie you need to speak louder." I said.

"3-3 d-days ago." She whispered.

"Elizabeth?" Gelda said worried. "You need to eat, I don't care what you say."

"O-okay" Ellie said.

Gelda made her eat but I could tell that she didn't want to, I was worried. Once we were done eating. Merlin and Gowther had to go home so they left. So it was now just me,Ellie,Gelda,zeldris,ban,Elaine,Diane and king.

We were in my living room talking, Ellie was on my lap. I'm surprised that they haven't figured out that we're dating yet. Then ban slammed his hands down my the table, almost breaking it. I felt Ellie jump then tense up and snuggle into me, she tightened her grip on me.

"Hey it's okay" I whispered. She looked at little scared.

"Ban why did you do that, you scared Ellie and almost broke my table?" I asked. I wanted to punch him.

"Sorry that I scared you Princess." Ban said.

"I-it's o-Okay." She said.

"But." He did it again. I felt Ellie, tighten her grip even more and put her head in my chest. I stroked her hair.

"Ban!" I yelled.

"Oh sorry, I didn't mean to." I glared at him.

"You okay Ellie." I whispered. She nodded and unburied her head. It was cute but I was mad at ban for scaring her.

"Okay so I've been wondering you and the princess have been acting weird, like you've been really close, holding hands and cuddling. And you guys even kissed last night." Ban said. Yep he figured it out.

"Wait what?" Elaine and Diane yelled. Gelda giggled and zeldris smirked at me.

"Are you guys dating?" Diane asked.

"I don't know are we?" I smirked.

"Definitely." Elaine said.

"Bingo." I said. The girls squealed.

"Wait a second how do you know we kissed last night?" I asked.

"Cause I saw you and I recorded it. You guys were making out and captain I think that you gave her a hickey. Am I right or am I wrong?" Ban said, he was smirking at me. I smirked back. I felt Ellie bury her face in my chest again. She was embarrassed.

"Ellie you don't need to be embarrassed." I said.

"Ellie why did you not tell me this? I knew you were dating but why didn't you tell me about last night, come on I told you about zeldris-" Gelda cut herself off when she realized what she said.