Prologue (smut warning⚠️)

*******flashback to mom abusing Y/N********

You winced as ur mom hit u again for the 33rd time. You could feel the bruises forming on ur tummy. She did this every day. 33 lashes for how old she was when she had u and 35 slaps for how old she was when dad left.

"Mom... p-please don't hit me" you cried.

She looked at u and spit on ur face. "Pack ur bags" she said "I sold u to a gang"

'W-what? My own mom sold me to a gang? I hated living with her but a gang?!' You thought.

The doorbell rang interrupting ur thoughts. You walked over to the door and opened it to see a hot guy. He ran a hair through his tree bark colored hair and smirked at u.

"I'm Shawn and I'm here to pick u up and take u to my gang house."

You stared into his deep brown orbs with small golden flecks. He was wearing ripped black jeans and a black t-shirt. You could see an all black van behind him with a heavily tattooed man standing outside of it.

"I-I'll go pack my bags." You stuttered as u ran upstairs. You put all ur belongings into a suitcase - u didn't have much. You grabbed a hair tie and threw ur blonde hair into a messy bun and put on a oversized hoodie and some nike leggings. You put on some light makeup and grabbed ur bags and opened ur door. Shawn was standing right outside the door.

"W-wHAT are u doing here Shawn??"

Shawn smirked again "call me daddy"

"O-okay d-daddy" u shuddered as u said the word. You only said it bc he's a dangerous gang member and he could kill u on the spot but something about him just made u wanna scream daddy.

"That's better babygirl. Now get on the bed and strip." He said with a smirk

*****(A/n: some sexy times r happening now!!! If ur not at least 12 then get out of here!!!)*****

You had just gotten dressed but u didn't care. You removed all ur clothes to reveal a lacy black bra and matching underwear. Ur breasts were perky (even without a bra) and ur butt was smoother and toned. Shawn licked his lips and eyes u up and down. "Mmmm baby u look so good" Shawn walked over to ur bed and met his lips with urs.

He bit ur lower lip asking for entry and u let him slip his tongue into ur mouth. Ur tongues battled for dominance but u let him win. U moaned into the kiss and grunted. He got up from the kiss leaving a trail of saliva connecting u.

He moved down to ur neck and started leaving love bites. U moaned and ran ur fingers through his dirt colored locks. He moved down to ur boobs and reached around to unclasp ur bra. He threw it across the room and went down to ur left boob. He started sucking on it and played with the other one.

He moved down after that to ur stomach until he reached ur warmth. He bit ur underwear off with his teeth. He actually bit u a little bit but u would never tell him that. He put his fingers up to ur mouth asking u to suck on them and u did. He then put those two fingers in ur heat and started pumping in and out.

"Say my name, y/n" he grunted. You were on too much ecstasy to focus and u moaned super loud. He added a third finger and started to get frustrated.

"I SAID SAY MY NAME Y/N!!!" He yelled going even faster in ur warmth. "Shawn!" U yelled but that's not what he wanted. He smirked and leaned up and whispered in ur ear "that's not what I meant babygirl"

"DADDY! IM CUMING!" U yelled super loud as u came into his hand. He chuckled and removed his fingers from ur throbbing heat.

"I'll clean this up for u" he said. He leaned down and tickled ur clit. U bucked ur hips and moaned quietly. He started eating u out and u held down his head as u screamed his name "Shawn! Shawn! SHAWN!" U yelled as u came again. He then stood up and unbuckled his pants.

"Would u like to do the honors?" He said with a smirk gesturing to his pants. You unbuttoned them and pulled them down revealing his Calvin Klein boxers that already had a huge tent in them from his massive penis. You pulled down his boxers and his monster cock flipped up and hit his lower abs. "Are u ready babygirl?"

Before u could even respond he was inserting his member inside ur throbbing warmth super hard and super fast. It hurt at first but then u got used to it and started moaning. He started going even faster until he finally released his seed into u and u did the same.

"Shit I accidentally came inside" he said w a smirk. "Don't worry sha- i mean daddy. I'm on the pill"

"Alright babygirl, lets get u to ur new home."

You two walked downstairs where ur abusive mother was lying on the couch w a cigarette in her hand. "Could u two fuck a little quieter next time some people are trying to fucking sleep" you giggled as u walked out hand in hand with ur new daddy.

And that was the beginning of ur new life. If only u knew what was coming ;)

A/n: hey guys!!! This is my first story uwu idk how it went it was pretty bad but how did u like it? Im only 10 so be nice!!! It took a long time to write all these words without my mommy catching me XD but maybe I'll make a next chapter who knows?? Love u guys!! And how did u feel abt ur new daddy?? ;) ;) ;)