1

A/N: Hey guys! Just to say something: This story takes place before Deku went to UA. He already met All Might but not any of the other students in UA, besides Bakugou of course.

==========================

"Quirkless wannabe!" Kaachan yelled as he kicked me in the ribs over and over again "Leave me alone Kaachan!" I screamed, grasping for anything that could help me pry him off of me. I finally kicked him, throwing him off of me. I ran as if my life depended on it, because it did.

After what felt like hours, I ducked into an alleyway, catching my breath. My side hurt like hell, probably a few broken ribs. I could hear faint footsteps, causing me to whimper and duck into the shadows more. As soon as the footsteps were no longer audible, I sighed and slid my back down against the wall of a building, running a hand through my green spiky hair.

A few quick knocks sounded at my door and I snapped my head towards it, my nerves growing. Please don't be Kaachan, I pleaded desperately. I opened the door to reveal a simple note that read:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dear Midoriya,

        We have all been in your shoes. We have all went through the pain of rejection and being called useless. Tell me, would you care to join us? I understand your dreams but those heroes only down you because they don't want to lose their titles, those selfish bastards, but let me tell you this, we are all equal here in the villain league and we all are accepted, something the hero society will never do to you. If you decide to join us, come to this address:

xxxx-xxx-xxxxx
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My eyes widened as I read the letter, my breath shaky "Who was that Izuku?" My mother questioned, her voice questioning me "J-Just a letter." I stated, going to my room. I placed the letter on my bed and sat with my back against it. What do I do!? I questioned myself momentarily before I thought back on everything and everyone who downed me. I wish I had the chance to go to UA but of course, everyone hated the idea. I'm always making my choices depending on what would benefit others the most. I guess it was never truly a good resort but you know. I sighed and reached for the note, looking down at the writing. A small smile played upon my lips as my choice was final.

I am joining the villain league.