Untitled Part 1

I do not own Neon Genesis Evangelion or High School Dxd.

These are notes for a Fanfiction that I'm writing. For those who want a reference, obviously. I also want to challenge YOU to do this as well. I'm bored.

Shinji's powers are broken. But so is his mentality.

AT-Field cannot be broken. At least, until one reaches planet-destruction level. I can think of a few individuals who can do that.

His S2 engine is also broken. Unlimited energy? Divine Dividing's got nothin' on him. When Vali uses it on him, all Shinji would be is a glorified nuclear battery.

Unlike other gods, this is a god in flesh. This isn't a god born from beliefs. This is a physical god.

Breaks reality. Yeah. In Rebuild, Shinji pulls a reality distortion to make an arm and pummel the crap out of Zeruel.

The biological Lance of Longinus that can quite literally blast holes in Gods is quite present. Inside the Unit 01.

"I mustn't run away." Yeah, he shares quite a bit with Gasper.

The concept of the Evangelion is that one is so purely human that they become what they were before: gods.

Humans are a force to be reckoned with. Especially Shinji, the culmination of his world's humanity. I want to prove this point.

No matter how perverted he is, Issei Hyoudou is one of the more kinder characters in DxD as far as I have read. Not even his perverseness will take that away. Shinji will have established a relationship with Issei by the beginning of this story. It's also a motivating factor where he awakens Evangelion within.

Shinji's gonna flinch when it comes to Angels, not angels. But at first he's not gonna be able to tell the difference. It's Kaworu's fault. It's SEELE's fault, actually. Sons of bitches.

Shinji is not going to be literally OP. He has the potential to be, but it's not going to be the curbstomp battle that is in crack fictions. This is not going to be comedy. It's gonna be dark.

Shinji is an emotional train wreck. I'm gonna try to be realistic, which shouldn't be too hard since he was originally written to be realistic by Hideaki Anno.

LET ME MAKE THIS POINT CLEAR: The Evangelion is gonna be terrifying. That's the point. It is easily one of the most terrifying creatures in the whole universe. There may be faster robots. There may be stronger robots. There is no mech that is more terrifying than the Evangelion Unit 01. I want to see that, and see the entire world realize that it is an eldritch abomination from outer space. Kinda.

Yes, I know. It's mostly flesh and bones. Still piloted though, and that's good enough for me. Don't ruin my point, dammit!