My First Story!!!

Hey everyone! Welcome to my story "Secrets Within Me".

This is my first story here on Wattpad and I wanted to make it a great one, so to do that I had to write what I would love to read. That's a girl who life isn't just about school, being popular, drama, or any of the cliche things.

I wanted to write about something that I know. And that's One Direction and Maya's secret that I won't be revealing anytime soon.

So things about my story:

1. I really like stories that have quotes from songs, tv shows, movies and books. You will see a lot of those in here as you saw in my teaser chapter. Maybe along down the line I will make it into a game to see who can identify them and get a chapter dedicated to them.

2. I really don't have an update schedule because the only thing I do in the day is go to school #nosociallife haha. So I'll update whenever I get a new chapter written.

3. My cover sucks so if anyone has any ideas on how to make it better will be highly appreciated.

4. This isn't your average One Direction fanfiction. My story has One Direction in it and some of it is going to be cliche, but it has a deeper meaning and personal problems that the characters are going to have to work together to get through them.

5. Now speaking of characters, it really helps if you know who the characters are played by. So without further ado, here are the characters:

Maya Hastings- Zendaya Coleman

Jessica Wilson- Shailene Woodley

Camryn Jacobs- Selena Gomez

Olivia Reigns- Dove Cameron

Tatiana James- Ariana Grande

One Direction- Themselves

So that's all for now next update will be soon. Soon as in about ten to twenty minutes hehe. Thanks for reading and I hope you will continue to be with me on Secrets Within Me. Oh mi tattertots that sounded like a show on MTV!! Yes, TV Show Announcer: check ✔

Until next time my leprechauns!

Like

Comment

Vote

Do a back-flip