Chapter 16

Bellas POV

when me and Benny got to the beach I was stunned, shook, surprised, I had no words. It was a picnic at the beach
"BENNY THIS IS SO ROMANTIC AND BEAUTIFUL....thank you"
"Bella I wanted to do the best thing to the one girl I love."
"I love you"
"I love you more"
" I love you most"
"I love you more than life it's self"
"Okay you win"
We both laughed
We sat down and she looked so gorgeous. The sun was setting and I had to say this to her
"Bella"
"Ya"
" I hope you know that I love you and I will love you until the day I die and if there is life after that I will still love you, and plus you are my first love ❤️"
"Oh Benny I love you soooooo much that I can't even explain how much"
We both smiled and we kissed.
"Wanna go In The water?"
"Benny I didn't bring my swim suit"
"I didn't either I'm just going in boxers"
"Fine"
I took off my dress and was kind of worked because I felt fat. Benny jumped into the pool and I did after him
" it is so cold in here how are you swimming"
"I don't know I guess I just swim"
"You are so funny Benjamin" I said sarcastically
It was pretty cold, I swim to Benny look and look at him in the eyes.
We started leaning in to each other and we kissed but instead of drifting apart it was a make out season. Benny pulled away and said
"Bella we are kind of-well not really wearing clothes"
"Right I forgot" I didn't want the moment to end but again we were in our under wear and I forgot who forgets.lol. So I just swim back to shore and put on my dress.
" hey Benny thank you for everything I loved it but I have to go home before Elijah freaks out"
"Me too but I have to clean up first can you give me a hand"
"Sure" she helped me and we went to my house and then she said
" bye Benny I loved this date so much thank you for everything" i gave him a kiss and walked out...
I walked to the tree house peacefully but on the way there I keeper thinking to my self why I felt different, like actually different like I don't belong here, I tried avoiding that so I thought about Benny, I thought about his eyes his hair his tan skin all his flaws were perfect but i wasn't, that feeling again.
I opened the door and my little brother was laying down on the sofa asleep from watching ninja turtles her loved that show it was cute because he would try all the stunts but he would fail it made me laugh. I covered him up with a blanket and kissed him on the forehead. I went to my room and thought again. WHY WAS I THINKING SO MUCH LIKE NO NOT OKAY!! I put on some music and feel asleep...

NEXT MORNING.....

I woke up at 9:00 am. I got ready for the day and grabbed my glove and bat and just in case a ball.
"Good morning Bella how was your date with Benny?"Elijah was sitting at the table eating breakfast with tommy.
"Good I guess, but I felt weird like really weird I don't know what is going on?"
"Well did you like it at least?"
"Yea it was sweet, well I'm heading to the sandlot byyyeeeeee!"
I ran out the door and headed to the sand lot.
I was walking there and I forgot it was my 1 year with Benny OMG!! That's why that date was so special! I felt kind of stupid not remembering, so when I got to the sand lot I yelled
"HAPPY 1 YEAR BENNY I LOVE YOU....sorry for forgetting hahaha!"
He smiled back at me and ran up to me
"I love you too and you remembered"
"Sorry I forgot, that's why the date was so special and all the gifts right?"
"YEP"
"Forgive me..."
"I forgive you love ya"
"Love you more"
I headed up to bat and I heard a women's voice calling me.
"Bella, bella, me and your dad and your brothers have to talk as a family NOW!"
It was my mother of course, I ran up to her and said
"What's wrong?"
"We have very big news go get your brothers and meet me at the house Okay"
"Okay"
My mom went home and I had to go get my brothers.
"Bye guys I have to go but I'll be back tomorrow" I ran to the tree house.
"ELIJAH, TOMMY WE HAVE TO GO HOME MOM WANTS TO TALK!!"
They ran down the stairs and we headed over there
"I wonder why she wants to talk?" Elijah said
"Me too I find it strange we only have family meetings when it is something important."
He nodded his head and we knocked on the door
"Hello my baby's sit on the couch." My mom said, my dad was there too.
We sat down and my dad blurts out
"BELLA TOU AND TOMMY ARE ADOPTED AND WE WANT YOU OUT OF THE HOUSE MY THIS WEEKEND TO LIKE WOTH YOUR REAL BROTHER!"
I was shocked I couldn't speak I was having a mental break down. Elijah shook me and I woke up from my daydream
"WHAT IM ADOPTED AND YOU NEVER TOLD ME AND NOW YOU DONT WANT ME"
"No honey that isn't wh-" I it her off
"WOW WHAT PARENTS ARE YOU WHERE AM I SUPPOSED TO GO HUH LIVE ON THE STREETS WITH TOMMY!"
"BELLA SHIT YOUR FUCKING MOTH ROGHT NOW AND LET US EXPLAIN!" My "dad" said
"Okay talk!" I yelled
"Listen honey we can't afford having any kids expect Elijah and plus you aren't my real child so I'm going to buy a plane ticket for you and tommy that way you guys can go to Oklahoma Tulsa and live with your real brother." My mom said as l politely as possible.
All that went through my mind was. Do my parents not love me? Do they want to get ride of me? I know I caused trouble but was it that bad? I started to tear up
"Bella tommy can you both pack your things you guys are leaving in 2 days" my "mom" sighed.