♡5♡

Welcome. Trigger warnings:

Virgil's POV

I'm listening to Panic room by Au/Ra in my headphones.
I don't notice my door slowly open.

Then I feel a gentle tap on my shoulder.

It startles me and I jump what feels like a foot in the air, but was most likely a few inches.

I turn and see De, looking slightly amused but worried. I pull off my headphones when I see him start talking.

"-orry! I didn't mean to scare you! Are you okay??"
I hear him stifle a giggle.

"You scared meeeee!"
I say in a joking tone of voice.
He smiles at me.
Oh my God his smile is adorable.

"I filled in my application, and I was wondering if we could go to the Starbucks now or if you wanted to wait until Tomorrow?"
He asked slightly nervously.

"Uhh sure! Let's go!"
I say and get up to get my keys and wallet.

"Yay! Thank you!"
He says and walks off, probably to get his application.

I collect my stuff and head out to the living room, and De picks up his Application and we head out the door.
This time there's no one in the lobby. We go outside and start walking down the street to the Starbucks.

When we get there, there's a short line.

Timeskip brought to you by:
Author doesn't remember what he was going to write and needs to put on music and read the previous chapters to continue.

I've been sitting down at a table for a while,  Remy had taken De to a different table for an immediate interview.

I see De jump up and bounce up and down a little, clearly talking fast although I can't hear what he's saying.

Looks like he got the job!

Deceit's POV:

"You've got the job!" Remy said

I stared at him in surprise.

"R-really?! Oh thank you thank you thank you!! I promise I'll work hard, i-i'll come in every day, I'll do my absolute best! Thank you!"

I say and realize I was standing up and bouncing and blush, then sit down again.
"S-sorry!"
I say.

To my surprise, he just chuckles.
"Glad to hear that! You're gonna be great at this gurl." He says.

"M-may I go tell my friend? If we're done of course!"
I ask awkwardly.

...friend. I have a friend!

"A few more things then we're done! What's your shirt size? I'm going to make you an apron and a bandana to keep your hair back. And what color would you like them to be?"
He asks with a small spark in his eye.

I giggle a little bit.
"Medium or large. And if it's not too much trouble maybe the apron could be black with a yellow edge and uh.. if you're comfortable with it light green bows.. and the bandana green and black diamonds?"
I ask timidly.

His eyes light up.
"Oooh you got it gurl! I like your style. Any questions?"
He asks.

"No. Thank you."
I say and he nods.
"You can go now. Thank you for your time! What day is it.. Wednesday. You start on Monday!" 
I nod.
He smiles and gets up to help a customer that just walked in.

I walk over to Virgil and realize I'm smiling.
"I got the job!!" I say happily and he smiles at me.

"That's great!! I'm happy for you!"
He says cheerfully.

I giggle a little bit and yawn. What time is it?
I check my phone and it's already 10 PM. I turn around and see Remy closing up shop.

"Let's go back to your place, it's getting late."
I say and he nods.

We head back and I go to my air mattress, and fall asleep while Virgil is reheating pizza.

637 words

I am so sorry for slow and short updates. I'm not very good at this. I'm trying.