Soccer Or The Girl

This is not going to be a book i drop in the middle because i really want to write a book like this and i have for a while.... So here it goes... Soccer or the girl?

" ALRIGHT BOYS END LINE NOW!" Coach screams as the we run towards the end line for god only knows how many sprints were doing.

" 10 DOWN AND BACK NO STOPPING READY GO" and we were off half dead from the August heat... It was the end of practice and this is how coach liked to end it, making sure we go home dead.

" GO YOUR MOVING TOO SLOW PICK UP THE PASE BOYS" Coach screams down the field

"ALRIGHT YOUR DONE GO TO THE LOCKER ROOM" of corse we gladly do...

I was walking with my friends back to the locker room when I bumped into someone

" sorry i wasn't paying attention" she says shyly

"Oh its ok it was my fault"

who was this girl, I've never seen her i mean its the first day of school but who is she shes beautiful.

" um hey whats your name I've never seen you before?" I say before she gets to far away.

She turns and smiles "Jay, what about you?"

" Luke, see you around?"

She just smiles and turns around

I met up with my friends in the locker room and they all fire questions at me

" who was that?"

"Do you like her?"

"Did you get her number?"

"Whats her name?"

"Shes hot!!"

"GUYS SETTLE DOWN ILL ANSWER ALL YOUR QUESTIONS BUT JUST ONE AT A TIME"

" That was Jay, no i didn't get her number, and shes beautiful not hot..."

Jake speaks up " dude shes cute and you are gunna have a hard time getting to talk to her EVERYONE likes her"

So first chapter..

What do you guys think?

Is it any good? I kinda like it

VOTE

AND

COMMENT

PLEASE ❤️

Oh and ill update every Friday