Today is a new life !

Today is a new day, I guess you know it.

But it is so much more than that, this day is not only the clock. Today is not only hours and minutes whom quickly go away. No, it is a new life. Today is a fresh restart. Today is new little life.

Today is chance for you to be everything you want to be. You can be the person who decided to run outside, you can be this girl who decided to walk your dog, you can be this girl who decided to walk wearing a "free hugs" sign. You can be this person who decided to take care of herself, to discover what she really wants and need in life. You can be this girl who always dreamed to travel, so go travel. You can be this person who instead working at home is working at a cafe or at a co-working place. You can be this girl who decided to leave her job and be her own boss.

Today is a chance to forgive, today is chance to improve. Today is a chance to be more positive.

Today is a chance to be you, do to the actions you always put for later. Today is the chance to change what affects you in a negative way.

This amazing day is an opportunity to smile, read, run, breath, write, play, laugh, talk, realize, dream and most important : today is a chance to do what is best for you.