Ashfur x Brambleclaw

Here is a request sent by kitkat, I think, soryy if I don't remember your name x3, This is a rape lemons so it's gonna be a bit violent. Thank you for suggesting!

Brambleclaws eyes twinkled in rage as he spotted ashfur in the bushes with squirrelflight. " What a fleabag!" He hissed under his breath as he saw ashfur trying to get squirrelflight to mate with him. " That Tom knows how to make me jealous" He snarled as he exploded into the small clearing. The cold, damp ground soaked his paws in mud as he leaped from his hiding place. Standing over the pair of cats. Squirrelflights expression turned to annoyance as she spotted brambleclaw. " Well, I'm going to leave now. We can continue later..." She said circling around ashfur seductively as she stalked out of the under growth. The furns russling before falling silent.

" You are needed for a patrol, how dare you snoop around with squirrelflight and ditch your warrior duties! " He hissed through clenched teeth. " Your just jealous that I'm good enough for her, seriously brambleclaw, stop bossing the whole clan around as if your the deputy! " Ashfur yowled in rage as his fur bristled protectively." Anyways, such a traitor like you wouldn't be able to hold such a clan. If firestar ever died I would make sure your never the leader! You mage bitten fleabag! " Ashfur declared as his tail stood on end, bristling as his neck fur pricked up. " What did you say?! Squirrelflight loves me more than any cat could ever, she's loyal and beautiful. Whenever you put your member in her core she doesn't even feel it!" He sneered. " Well atleast she trusts me enough to put my member close to her core. Your father was tigerstar, a murderer, and piece of shit if you ask me, no wonder he's your father! " He growled. Brambleclaws heart thumped, he felt as if he were about to rip this toms fur OFF!, He was supposed to be matigg with squirrelflight since it was mating season," but instead this mangy fleabag is making her moan to starclan" He hissed outraged. " Do something you stu-" Ashfur yowled before he was cut off by Brambleclaws screech of fury as he pinned down the grey Tom on the wet ground as he tried to squirm free. His inner tigerstar showing. As his muscles, his burning passion for death. Pinned him down, blood welled around the toms shoulders as he pinned him down harshly. Ashfur yowled and tried to fend for himself but it was no use, he tried lashing his forepaws at Brambleclaws muzzle, but brambleclaw instantly lashed his paw across the grey toms face making him whimper as blood sprayed across the grass. Brambleclaw smirked as he felt his member unsheath, he had chosen his punishment. " Get off me! I'm not mating with you! I'm not gay, or a sex toy! Ugh! Let go!" He yowled. Brambleclaw raked the toms nose, his claw at his neck. " Dont make the punishment worse pal, or I will kill you," He sneered as he let out a evil laugh. His mind was taken over by unhealthy ambition, it was tigerstar helping to drive him insane!

Ashfur didn't want to admit it, his member was sliding out as he was looking at Brambleclaws, Massive member. His member looked tiny compared to his. " Hunting crouch!" He sneered in his ear. " This is my chance to run!" Ashfur thought as he screeched and tried to run, but the mud only sprayed on Brambleclaws belly, making the bigger Tom screech and yank him back, " Now, because of that, your punishment will be close to death, call me master, If you object me, there will be trouble" He hissed as he smirked. Ashfur yowled and got into a hunting crouch. His tail hole throbbed at the anticipation, " No I don't want this!" He thought as his member was slowly erecting.

With no hesitation Brambleclaw slammed into the tom under him, " NO STOP BRAMBLECLAW!" Ashfur screeched under brambleclaw, " Bitch, don't object you master!" She shrieked as he pounded the tom harder, ashfur looked like he was enjoying it, reluctantly swashing his hips back tryinf not to moan, ashfur suddenly let out a burst of moans. Brambleclaw screeched in fury, " This is for my enjoyment! Not yours! " He demanded as yanked a stick from a branch. He left him member in as ashfur felt weak with pain. He was about to cum. " Hold it! I tell you went to release!" He yowled as he spanked him with the branch, he let out a muffled cry as the thorny branch left grazes. " Whose your master bitch" He whispered seductively. Ashfur didn't answer, only sobbing. " I said, WHO IS YOUR MASTER BITCH" He rebuked, furious, he got the branch, the tom was on his back now his legs up, "  Ma-ster, I want the dick please I- AAWOHH" He cried as brambleclaw shoved the stick up his as pumping it as blood spurted everywhere, " BRAMBLECLAW NGH- STOP PLEASE AAA IT'S RIPPING ME APART" He cried as he shivered. " Talk dirty fucking whore!" He shouted oflver th moaning and mostly crying. " Oh fuck, m-aaaster- NGH! Please, f-uck me!" ashfur moaned. But the grey Tom really didn't want Brambleclaws sweet dick anymore, the thorns were killing him, slowly and painfully, his ass spurted blood and juices, but  Ashfur felt himself going limp. He was losing blood fast, he started having blurry visions as his ass sprayed blood and cum all over Brambleclaw, " Oh f-uck, No more, f-etch Cind-er AHUW" He moaned as brambleclaws barbed dick made the blood spurt ort between thrusts like a hose. As ashfur, not wanting to, sprayed his juices as his erect dick moved slightly everytime he cumed into the pile of blood below him. Ashfur passed out due to mass blood loss. As the grey Tom thumped underneath him, his body reluctantly released the cum he held.

Brambleclaw kept thrusting into the limp body, Ashfur was almost dead as Brambleclaw thrust in making him balls clap against ashfurs member, cunning in his new sextoys ass, " Oh ashfur, you better be here tomorrow or its going to get worse" He hissed as he kicked the almost dead ashfur. The limpdlbody lay on the moonlight as he licked his lips, disappearing through the undergrowth.