you still love him? 😉

Hello everyone!

I am back with the next update...

Enjoy!

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

Days roll over...

Scene opens with ragini wearing her watch and talking to rho...

"haan rho! He didn't accept my letter... It's just 3 months
How can I survive 9 months more...

I am writing letter for the medical committee to give me transfer... "

She keeps arranging her things and getting ready to the hospital...

"nooooo... " rho screams.

"why... What happened! U were the one asked me to resign right! "

Rho thinks : no... I don't want u to come back. Lk really loves u... U won't get anyone better than him...

Rho : dii! I changed my mind... If u come back, he will think that u cannot face him... Instead, u be there and fight against him.

Show him that u can survive without him...

Rag thinks:i can't rho.. I can't. The truth is I can't face him...

She will be silent...

Rho : dii! Shall I ask u something?

She will be locking the door..

Rag "puchona? "

Rho "do u still love him? "

She stops at his question...

She thinks : there is no question of still... It's always him. That's the bitter truth of my life...

Rho thinks :I got my answer raghu dii...

He cuts the call...

Scene shifts to rohan standing at the glass door...

Rohan's pov...

I myself was broken when I saw my raghu dii on tears thatday...

I had never seen her like that.. She is the princess of our house...

Her one tear drop is enough to get blood on our eyes... In that, lk pushed her in not the pool of tears...

That too after knowing how much she loves him and how much he loves her...

I got to know that he likes her when I had talked with him for the first time...he was all talking about her lovely... It was like sharing his feelings on her... That's y I encouraged dii to love him and elope with him and all.

As lk is just her imaginary affection...

But what he did was a sin.
I would have been okay, if he had not loved her back but! He played with her feelings also himself...

He cheated himself by that one decision... He lost her.
The gem of the gems my dii.

I hated him till he told the reason himself...

I don't know whether he was right or wrong that day. Should I appreciate him for respecting my parents wish and desires

Or hate him for leaving my dii... He could have encouraged her to study as well maintain the long distance relationship not breaking her heart as well dreams...

But all in all, I can say that he is the best for her... I have heard about him from sanky bhai!!

No man can replace him...
He loves, cares, supports,
worries,moreover take risk for his loved ones...