Perfect: Part I

(To the left is Vance c;)

Well. I woke up and he was in my bed.

Why Mindy isn't questioning this is beyond me.

'Xander, why is Zack in your bed?' 

'Uh, we fell asleep playing Xbox.'

I could see that happening, in all honesty. 

Zack opened his eyes, smiling. "Oh, hey."

I blushed, biting my lip. "Well, hi."

He laughed. "You know, you talk in your sleep."

My face was basically as red as the blood that spills from my veins on bad days. "Oh, God, what'd I say?" 

"You said my name."

"OH, DEAR LORD, WHAT?" Facepalm.

Zack decided to be romantic, I think, cause he pulled my hand away from my face, holding it in his. "All you said was Zack. Honest. I don't know what you were dreaming of. I just know you sounded happy."

I made a derpy face, as if to say, 'Wut?' Literally 'wut,' not 'What.' 

"Ugh, that's embarrassing..." I murmured.

He smiled again, snuggling up to my chest. "Oh, and nice bed head."

I glared at him. "You don't know me like that."

"Oh, but I do." He pressed his lips to mine slowly.

Let's just say it only started out that way. Cause maybe 2 minutes later, we were both hyperventilating, his hands were curled up in my hair, no, tangled in my hair. I'm surprised I was able to breathe, being a smoker, as is. But then again, I never looked into this kind of thing before, so I guess smoking doesn't affect how you breathe when you kiss, eh?

"Xander...?" He smiled, whispering into my lips and running his hand up my shirt.

"Hmm...?"

"Mindy leaves early in the morning, correct?" His lips lowered to my neck.

"Mhmm..." I was half moaning, half answering his question. "She w-won't be back till four, I t-think." Okay, now my heart was doing flip-flops and I was shaking, stuttering, nervous. Holy shitfuck.

"Are you still afraid of adventures, X?" He nibbled my ear.

 I was scared at this point. 

"I-I dunno Zack... I don't know... I don't-"

"Hey, hey, it's okay," Zack said, breaking the awkwardness. Well, that's what I'm referring to it as. "You're fine. Relax. I was just messing around. It's all right."

I bit my lip, looking away. He tilted my chin.

"Xander, I won't force you, honest. I know you really don't like being pushed into things. You've always been that way. You don't have to hide your face from me. Whether you want to or not, it's fine with me. Come on. Look at me."

I was hesitant to return his gaze. And in those eyes, I saw pleading. 

And for some dumbass reason, I started singing.

"I'm not perfect, but I keep trying, cause it's something I said I would do from the start, and I'm not alive if I'm lonely, so please don't leave..." 

Zack smiled. "You still can't keep a tune."

"Oh, shut up." I rolled my eyes.

"But hey, that was perfect."        

"I'll cut you."

"Hurtful." He pouted.

I rolled my eyes again. "Pssht. I'm fabulous."

 "Totes." 

I laughed, burying my face in his shoulder.

        ********

 ~Monday, back in hell.... School. Dammit.~

Zack's at home. He's probably being the adorable derp he always is. 

And I'm here with a bunch of dumbfucks. 

I pulled the hood of my jacket over my eyes, praying I could at least go unnoticed till first hour. I'll have woken up a little by then, at least.

But of course, I didn't get my way.

Fucking Vance was back.

"Oh, hey, uh, Xander," he mumbled, avoiding my eyesight.

"Hi." I did the same. Those damn blue eyes'll be the death of me. And I can't just get close to this guy. He's not nice. No... He's an asshole.. And what about Zack, the sweet boy at my house right now, waiting for me?

No, no. Stay away.

"So, where you headed?" He asked.

"Geometry..." I muttered.

This shit's getting weird. 

"Oh, uh, okay. Just don't lose your notebook." 

I rolled my eyes. "Sure. Don't you have a whore to hang on?"

"No. I'm not as liked as you think, Xander." He shook his head. 

Well, from what I heard, I don't blame women for not liking you.                 

"Shocker." Shit, why did I say that?        

Vance winked and walked away.         

Dammit, that boy is perfect. 

        A/N

Hey, guys, I know this chapter was crap, but I've been bummed lately. I'll make up for it, I promise. Uh... Yeah.

        WHO DO YOU SHIP???

        XanderXZack

        or XanderXVance?

        ;D