Chapter 1.

Under extreme editing
On a cold dark stormy night, the Greek gods were all fighting against the titans on top of Mount Olympus. Zeus was furious and bolts of lighting struck the grounds surrounding the mountain, making the earth tremor due to the sheer force.

Poseidon summoned water from the black clouds in the sky to aid him during the gruesome battle, producing a terrifying hurricane while Aeolus moved the winds, assisting the God of the Sea and creating a storm while the humans were totally oblivious of the dangerous magical war going on above them, thinking it was just an ordinary downpour.

The gods and titans continued to clash against each other, the titans were trying to overthrow the gods, their mission was to win the Gods, enslaving them and every single species that habited the planet which was commonly know as Earth.

Kronos, seeing that the titans were starting to lose, cried out a battle cry, voicing his fury before he conjured a portal which led to another dimension but as he was doing it he got struck by one of the thunder bolts that danced across the sky, making him lose focus and miscalculate, opening the portal somewhere on the other side of the world.

Cursing Zeus, he beckoned his fellow comrades to retreat back to Tarturus, or what the humans refer to as hell, before they could be eliminated by the gods.

The gods knew that this was not the end, but they also knew better than to follow the Titans into the pits of hell, they only had one option.

They had to find the portal before the Titans did and find out where it leads to, destroying whatever was on the other side of the portal that they had created.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys tell me if you like the story will upload every week if possible but it will be hard since school has started again :( - 2012

--------------------------

Hey guys! I've decided to rewrite my story since the other one was so cliché and just...ugh...-2014.