Chapter 4.

They arrived at Aunt Relta's house six hours later, Basclo apparently owned a peculiar looking vehicle which was like a car but it was two stories high, had no back seats and had four front seats, two on the first floor and two on the second floor, it was about two meters and a half wide and 5 meters high, you could access the top floor by climbing up a ladder which had been installed just above the drivers seat. The most strange thing though was the fact that it had no wheels and no steering wheel. It seemed to be floating about 30 cm off the ground and had a screen where the wheel was supposed to be. He had left it right by the side of the lake so they didn't have to trek through the dangerous grounds which were patrolled by guards.

The vehicle went quite fast, at about 150 mph to be exact but it could be accelerated until 300 mph, Dan decided that he didn't want to be inside it when that happened, he didn't have the strongest of stomachs.

Irelia strode up to the door and rang the bell, a moment after the door opened by a crack and a eye peeped through, a second later the door was thrown open and a plump woman about 5 ft high squealed in delight as she wrapped her small, short arms around her niece.

Irelia seemed a bit uncomfortable but still hugged her back.

She released her after a bit and looked behind her.

"And what do we have here?" Her gaze falling on Daniel as he looked at the ground fidgeting, not liking being the center of attention one bit.

Basclo stepped out of the shadows he was in.

"He's an Earthling, Relta, we found him in the middle of the lake while we were fishing, he didn't even know what planet we are on." He told her.

Her eyes widened in terror.

"What? The Titans will kill us if we don't take him to them right now!" She said her voice rising with panic.

"Relta, I know, but he's a human like us, he's just a boy, he's not even a man yet, he was just in the wrong place at the wrong time " He told her.

" I know brother but.." She looked at Daniel in fear.

He just stood there, not knowing what to do and wishing that he was back home eating dinner with his family.

"But nothing Relta, it's not his fault." He told her firmly.

She looked at him then sighed in defeat, her brother had made up his mind and it was obvious he wasn't going to change it.

"You'd better come in before someone else sees him and tells The Titans" She said as she ushered them inside and locked the door securely behind them.

The house was nice and cozy. The living room walls were a baby blue colour with dark blue vines crawling up them and a couple of family photos were on them, the floor was covered with a nice, soft, thick, fluffy, dark brown carpet. There was a two setter black leather sofa against one of the walls and next to it was a lovely old rocking chair, both facing the same direction, towards the 35 inch TV which seemed to be on some cooking channel where they used ingredients he'd never seen in his whole life.

The whole room projected a homely feeling and it made Daniel feel slightly more secure.

Aunt Relta indicated for them to sit down. He sat down on the arm of the sofa so that Basclo and Irelia could be comfortable. Irelia shot him a appreciative smile as she sat down, showing that she was thankful and he nodded, smiling back at her and blushing, he wasn't good with girls, they made him nervous and embarrassed, except for his sisters which just plainly annoyed him.

The mid aged woman, which looked to be in her early fifties with her black hair with some grey streaks tied in a bun and her glasses perched on the bridge of her nose sat down in her rocking chair and stared intently at him.

He shifted uncomfortably under her gaze, trying his best to avoid it even though it was impossible.

Basclo cleared his throat loudly and threw a glare at his sister trying to make her stop.

She ignored him and continued to examine Daniel.

After about a minute she stopped and had confusion written all over her face.

"He's exactly like us, it's as if he came from the same planet"She said while turning to her brother who was staring at her annoyed at her rudeness towards his guest.

"I don't know why Relta, I'm not some scientist" He said.

She turned her attention back to Daniel much to his dislike.

"So how did you end up here Earthling?"

After Daniel had finished explaining to Relta how he had ended up on that planet and how he found the portal she had calmed down and was more relaxed.

She turned to her brother and said

''We've got to help him get back to his planet before The Titans find out he's here and kill him''.

'' I know that, I came here because The Titans don't normally come through here and it's far away from the lake''

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for not uploading before it's just I've had family problems and on top of that I was on crunches for 3 weeks :(