◤CHAPTER 2◢

As Olive Daddy and Liam drove to his mansion, Liam was very confused, but he liked the smell of olives. So he didn't punch him and run. The big olive also didn't seem to have any intentions of hurting him, so he stayed calm, but alert.

LIAM: I scanned the back of the car for any signs of weapons, but nothing caught my eye. I was really confused now. This all seemed like a dream. A big olive with a mustache and a monocle driving me to his mansion in his Lamborghini. It was insane, but I went along with it.

"We're here!" Olive Daddy screamed heroically

As I walked out of the car, I saw this glorious mansion, and the water fountain had olive juice pouring from it. I was kinda disgusted but after all, he was a giant olive with legs and arms. It was kinda like a "bruh" moment.

"Welcome- oh, I haven't even asked you your name! I'm Olive Daddy. Father of Olives. Just call me Olive Daddy." Olive Daddy said.

"Um, I'm Liam." I replied.

"What a beautiful name for such a pretty young man like you!" Olive Daddy exclaimed.

I was really confused now. Did he just call me pretty? I'm not gay? Is he? In the end I  just decided to brush it off as a compliment.

"Anyways," The olive started, "Let me bring you up to your room!" He then gestured for me to follow him up the stairs of the huge mansion. I followed him to the room. There were so many stairs, the stairs were like infinity stairs. "Were here." Olive Daddy said.

I look up and see a prison cell.

"T-that's my room?" I stammered.

"Yeah!" Olive Daddy said, then he turned to see the expression on my face. "Hey, it actually isn't as bad as it looks. It transforms into something cool, come in and watch!" He walked into the cell and gestured for me to follow him.

And I followed him.

I walked into the cell. I will say that the cell was actually pretty nice for a.... well, cell. Suddenly, I heard the door slam behind me. Olive Daddy was on the other end of the door.

"Awe dont worry, I'll let you out soon. For now, make yourself at home." He then proceeded to lock the door and walk away.

WHAT THE HECK. I really just fell for this. I am the most gullible person to exist, my lord. It's even the oldest trick in the book. What's he going to do to me?

I then decided to walk to my "new bed." I sat on it. It was actually pretty cozy for the most part. I then proceeded to flop onto the bed. I groaned for I was now trapped here in an olives mansion. I hoped that this dream would end soon.

I ended up falling asleep. When I woke up, there was a tray of food on the table next to the bed. I sat up and stared at the food. A peanut butter and jelly sandwich with some carrots and a glass of water.I was thirsty, so I drank the water. Then, I picked up the peanut butter and jelly sandwich and ate it slowly. Suddenly, I started to feel hazy, I felt like I had been running a 10k marathon and had just got done. The last thing I saw was Olive Daddy at the door of my cell, then I became dizzy, and everything went black.

                    ---------------------------------xOx--------------------------------

ahh whats gonna happen to Liam? hope you enjoyed this chapter and be sure to look out for the next chapter! :-)