Getting our wands

Magnolia POV
You know how sometimes you think you're dreaming because something is too good to be true?  Well no matter how many times I pinched myself just to be sure I still couldn't believe that I was getting a wand.  An actual spell casting wand. Mr Ollivander went to go fetch the 5th wand. The first four wands... Well let's just say he's gonna be needing more ink bottles oops. He gave Harry a wand made of holly and phoenix feather core, it was 11inches.
It glowed the moment Harry had his hands on it. 

He muttered, "Curious, very curious indeed." When he came back he looked at me strangely and handed me a beautiful wand. "This is ebony and phoenix feather, seven inches, quite whippy."
The moment I touched it I felt a warm feeling and the wand glowed. 

"How interesting." Mr Ollivander said looking quite confused and amazed. 

"Excuse me, sir." My brother spoke up. "But what's so interesting about these wands?" My brother asked. 

"I remember every wand I ever sold." He started saying.  "Well, it just so happens that the phoenix whose tail feather that is in both of your wands are the same.  But it also gave another feather -- the other feather is in a yew thirteen-and-a-half inches. The same wand that gave both of you that scar. The wand chooses the wizard Mr. and Miss. Potter. be careful of how you use your wands. He-who-must-not-be-named abused the power of his wand. Don't do the same."
We heard a knock on the window and saw Hagrid holding a cage with a beautiful snowy owl.
"Happy Birthday!" Hagrid grinned. 

We had to stay at the Dursleys for 2 long, long months.
We decided to name the owl Hedwig, after a name we found in our "A History of Magic" book.
Finally after 2 months of torture we were at King's Cross. 

"Umm, Harry we've got a small problem."

"What's that Mags'"

"It says that we've got to go to platform 9 and 3 quarters."

"That's ridiculous Maggie' there's no such thing."

He took the tickets and stared at them.  I smirked.
"Oh, I'm sorry what's ridiculous?" 

"Shut it." He mumbled
I laughed there's nothing better then proving you're right. 

"-packed with Muggles of course-" 

"Muggles?" We said in unison. 

We swung around. A plump young lady was walking with 4 boys with flaming red hair.
We walked over as one of the boys ran straight through the wall. We stopped in our tracks and just stared at amazement. 

"Only joking, I am Fred." Another boy ran into through the wall. Another one that looked exactly like the other one ran after him. 

"Hello, miss?" I said. Harry was right behind me still having a look of shock on his face.  

"My name is Magnolia, this is my brother. Could you tell us how this works?"

"You want to know how to go through the barrier?" The woman asked. 

"Yes, please." My brother and I said in unison. We've got to stop doing that. It's starting to get creepy. 

"Don't worry it's Rons' first time too." She smiled. 

There was a boy who had flaming red hair to match his red blushing face. He was looking at me. I rolled my eyes. As if I'd date a guy who looks more like my twin than my actual twin.

"You just run right through it dears." The woman said. 

The boys looked a little scared. I smirked. I grabbed my trolley and ran right through the wall I waited a minute for Harry to join me. 

"Well it's about time," I said rolling my eyes. 

"Well sorry that running through a wall made me a little nervous." He said glaring at me.  I giggled. 

We found an empty compartment we tried to lift our suitcases up but we were having a difficult time. 

"Need some help." A voice came from behind me. It was one of the red headed boys. His twin is right next to him. 

"No thank you." I said at the same time Harry said, "Yes please."

While the twins helped Harry I was trying to get my own suitcase up. Finally, I succeeded.
I heard clapping. I turned to see the twins clapping. I rolled my eyes. 

"Well, George looks like this girl didn't need our help. She's an independent woman"

"She's rather beautiful too Fred."

"That she is George."

I rolled my eyes. 

"Watch it that's my sister you're talking to," Harry spoke up. 

"No please Harry, let them finish. I want to hear more about how beautiful I am." I said smirking.
The twins smirked.

 Harry looked angry. "We've bearly been here 5 minutes Magnolia and already you've got admirers."

"Wait George they're twins." Fred said 

"Their names are Harry and Magnolia" George finished. 

"They're the right age" they said at the same time. 

"Yes we are the Potter twins," I said getting annoyed at how they kept finishing each other's sentences. 

"I'm Harry and this is my sister Magnolia, but I'm sure you already knew that."

The twins chuckled. 

"I think I'm in love George," Fred said dreamily looking at me. 

I rolled my eyes. "In your dreams" I said glaring at him.  

"Oh, that's a promise," he said with a smirk and a wink. 

"Nice meeting you," Harry said as he pushed them out of the way and shut the door in their faces.
"Well, that was rude of you," I said giggling as he sat across from me. 

Before he could answer the door opened and the other red-headed boy, Ron, walked in.
"Can I sit here? Everywhere else is full."

"Sure," Harry and I said at the same time. 

When he sat down next to Harry. he looked at my right wrist and saw my scar.
"You're Magnolia Potter aren't you? So you must be..." He looked at my brother. 

"Yes, this is my brother, Harry. " I said. 

The trolley lady came by and asked if we wanted anything.
"No I'm all set" Ron said pulling out a really sad looking bag of sandwiches. 

"We'll take the lot." My brother and I said in unison. 

Harry and Ron were eating chocolate and cauldron cakes while I ate pumpkin pastries.
I noticed Ron staring at me. Let me tell you, if I rolled my eyes anymore I'll get dizzy.
"Take a picture it'll last longer," I said to him. 

He blushed hard. I almost felt bad for him. 

"Sorry" he mumbled.
"Its fine, I know I'm nice to look at" I said with a wink. 

I decided to go get dressed in my robes. I accidentally ran into a bushy haired girl on my way making her fall.  

"Oh, I'm so sorry" I said helping her up. 

"It's ok. Have you seen a toad by any chance?" She asked. 

"Umm no." I decided to introduce myself. "I'm Magnolia, Magnolia Potter."

She looked amazed. She seemed like a good person to be friends with so I smiled sweetly at her.

"Potter, as in the Magnolia Potter?" She asked excitedly.
I sighed.  I'm ok with being noticed since the Dursleys always made me feel invisible, but I don't want people wanting to be my friends just because of my name. 

"Yes, that's me." 

 She smiled a sweet smile, the kind that makes you feel all warm inside.
"I'm Hermione Granger, it is a pleasure to meet you." She held out her hand.
I happily took it. At least I've got one friend I thought as we went our separate ways.