Chapter 2

Not long after I resumed reading, I was interrupted by a tall boy with dark hair he looked about my age but, he wasn't in a school uniform so he might be a bit older.

He looked at me and said rather quietly
"Could you move your bag please"
After realising what he said, I removed my bag from the seat next to me and placed it on the floor between my legs.
He then sat down on the seat and I continued to read. There was something about him that seemed familiar in some way.

I was trying to read but after every few lines my mind would be invaded by these flashes which I now realize were images, of what? I don't know.

**********

After getting of the bus and walking to school with my brother. I met my friend Danny. She was in her school uniform, just as I was; it consisted of a white shirt, a blue and black striped tie, a blue and black checkered Scottish style skirt. She had her short dark brown hair in small braids as usual. I call her Danny because that is what she likes to be called but her real name is Jana (pronounced Yar-na). (She started asking me to call her Danny after watching Game of Thrones).
We talked about random things such as: tv shows we were watching, books we were reading and basically just summarized what we did since the last time we saw each other (Which was only a few days, as it was now Monday and we don't talk on the weekends).
After talking for about 20 minutes the teachers came up the stairs which indicated that the form time ((or homeroom is some countries)) was starting. So we both headed to our different form rooms.

During form I read more chapters of the book I was reading on my phone on Wattpad. When the teacher came in the take the register, I groaned quietly and closed the app on my phone and placed it into my pocket.

After form, while walking down the stairs to my first lesson (my form was on the 2nd floor) my phone buzzed I realized I never silenced it so I took it out and clicked the mute button.

My first lesson maths was extremely boring we had a supply teacher so we didn't learn anything new and just went over some of the things we had already learned. I spend most of the lesson reading the book I put in my bag for such situations.

The rest of my day went pretty much the same. My life is boring. During break I read in the school library, during lunch I did the same not bothering to go to the canteen and eat.

After school, I waited for my brother for 10 minutes outside the school and he still didn't show up so I started walking towards the bus stop.
I stopped when something fell from the tree in the front of me. I decided to take the route to the bus stop through the park today because it was a nice day so I didn't see the point in quickly rushing home to read and watch Netflix as I usually do. I knelt down to see what fell and was shocked to find a small bird it looked fine as i looked around the tree tops to find a nest I realized that I was alone and nobody was walking through the park today. I soon realized that was probably because I waited 10 minutes so everybody had probably went home already. As I was looking around the trees I saw the nest I had been looking for but a frown covered my face when I noticed it was on the floor I knelt down to pick it up so I could put it in the tree when I stood back up i realized that to tree was to high for me to reach I stood on the tip of my toes holding the small frail bird in one hand and the nest in the other trying to push the nest into the tree a little further. When i realized if I could barely reach to put the nest there how could I put the bird in the nest? I though that maybe I could put a foot on a low branch but remembered that there was none that I remember seeing. After I finished pushing the nest into the place I wanted it to be I was about to walk around the tree to see if there was any branches I missed at the back that would help me put the bird in the tree when I looked down to find a branch outstretched towards my legs. After the confusion of where the branch came from left I stepped on it and placed the small bird in the nest making a mental note in my head to check to see if it is still okay after school tomorrow.

After walking to and waiting at the bus stop, the bus arrived and I showed the bus driver my ticket and walked to the back of the bus relieved to find a seat there. The bus was neither full nor empty but I was happy that nobody else sat there. After sitting down and opening my phone and Wattpad, I started reading whilst waiting for the bus to start. A few chapters later the boy I saw earlier that day walked onto the bus and sat in the same seat he sat in when we were on the bus this morning.

👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼
Hope u liked this chapter sorry for taking so long to release it so much is going on right now and I wasn't sure what to write next.

I will try to get the next chapter out ASAP.

Sorry if this is taking a lot of time to start I'm still learning. And I'm trying to make sure u understand what I mean whilst I write.