Chapter 1: Our 'normal' lives

On the 12th hour of the first day of October 1989, 43 women around the world gave birth. This was unusual only in the fact that none of these women had been pregnant when the day first began.

Sir Reginald Hargreeves eccentric billionaire and adventurer, resolved to locate and adopt as many children as possible.

He got eight of them.

○-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~●

Ivy woke up in her appartment, it was small but big enough for the twins.
Normally Ivy would pick up her twin from rehab he normally just got clean, of course she didn't believe that but she tries everything to keep him sane.

Her appartment has two rooms one for Klaus and one for her, a normal kitchen and living room and a bathroom. She looks around in her room and looked at the wall there were a lot of pictures hanging on the wall, and one picture in the middle of it. It was a picture of Ivy and Ben together, Ben hugging Ivy from behind while kissing her left cheek. Ivy smiled at the memory, she missed him every second of every day, but she tries to just remember the good things and not those bad and stupid memories.

Of course Ivy didn't know Klaus could talk to Ben, but they agreed to just wait until she seemed ready. Altough Ben had been with her almost every second if he wasn't with Klaus. He loves to just be with her even tough she couldn't see him he still felt connected.

She stood up from her bed throwing her short blond hair in a messy bun and walked to the kitchen. It was 8 A.M. now she had to be in rehab in an hour. She makes a cup of coffee ans just made some granola. After she ate she walkes to the bathroom and got dressed just in some simple skinny jeans and a T-shirt that was Ben's.

She walked to her room and went to her closet and picked up one of her favorite books 'Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows' and plopped down on her bed.

An hour or so later Klaus called her and asked her to pick him up, so she went to her door picked up her coat and keys and went outside. She drove to the rehab and waited for Klaus to come in.

After five minutes the passenger's door opened and revealed Klaus. She smiled at him as he took a seat in the passenger's seat. He kissed her forehead softly and smiled back. "Hey Klausy! And did you get better?" She asked him while pulling over and driving home. He sighed "You know just the same as always sis."

After ten minutes of driving Ivy pulled up at their appartment and stepped out of the car. They both walk upstairs and she opened the door. And they both plopped down on their couch. Klaus turned on the TV and what they saw shook them a bit. "Reginald Hargreeves, billionair and adventurer has died last night." The journalist said. The twins looked at each other rather amused. They both didn't really care about the old man, but it was still their 'father'.

Ivy smiled at him while saying "Time to go home."