Chapter One

JoJo Siwa shut off her camera. She had just finished recording the end of her latest vlog. She uploaded it to her laptop to edit it as she sat on the couch, the picture of her and her brother on the wall behind her.
Her brother, Jayden, walked in the room. He looked at the picture of JoJo on the wall. Of course her picture was bigger than his. She was the one making their family all the money. Hell, JoJo was going on tour, had her own kids books (that she definitively didn't write herself), music videos, a kids' clothing line, bed set, dolls, even her own goddamn lunchables-like set.
And what did Jayden get? His sister tricking him into thinking he was going to get the car of his dreams, only to tell him, while they sat inside the car, that it was a prank. He had pranked her back by saying she was going to be on a TV show she liked, but even though he had successfully gotten his revenge, he still felt like something had to be done. He wasn't sure what, but he knew he'd get his proper revenge.
————————————————————
Earlier that morning, Jessalyn Siwa revealed to her husband Tom Siwa that that through an ancestory DNA kit, she had learned the man who had married her grandmother was not her real grandfather and she had an uncle, who was a bit younger than her, living in Japan. She had contacted him and he offered to explain the shocking things about their family tree. After a week of messaging and doing a through background check, Jessalyn agreed for her newfound uncle to visit her in America.
"How are we going to break the news to the kids?" Asked Jessalyn.
"I don't know. It's going to be hard to let the kids get used to a new family member, especially with JoJo being busy preparing for her tour," Tom had said.
Now, before bed, Tom and Jessalyn had their kids sit on the couch.
"We should have told you this sooner," Jessalyn began, and launched into the story of how she discovered her Japanese uncle and how the kids grandmother was actually the illegitimate kid of Joesph Joestar.
"And your great uncle Josuke is coming to visit. He should be here in two days," Jessalyn finished.
"Usually when you think of great uncles, you think of old dudes," Jayden said. "But having a young great uncle who's younger than Mom? That's just....bizarre."
"Does he know that we're famous?" asked JoJo excitedly.
"Yes. And we're NOT going to overwhelm him," Jessalyn added.
"Got it," JoJo said, knowing it was mostly directed at her.
That night she dreamt of her great uncle telling her how happy he was with her progress in life, but because it was a dream, he was an old man.
————————————————————
JoJo's small yorkie puppy, BowBow, barked at the door the next morning after breakfast.
"What is it, girl?" JoJo asked, heading over to the door just as the doorbell rang. Tom, Jessalyn, and Jayden followed, Jayden holding back. JoJo scooped her dog into her arms as her father opened the door.
There stood two Japanese guys, one with light hair and short, and one who was taller and with dark hair that was....unique.
"Hello," said the tall guy. "I'm Josuke Higashikata, and this is my friend, Koichi Hirose."
————————————————————
(Author's note: I've watched JoJo Siwa videos while attempting to be inspired to write this......RIP some of my sanity)