2 • The truth

●¸.•*¨Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ¨*•.¸● Wʜᴀᴛ ᴀᴍ I ᴍɪssɪɴɢ ﹖ ●¸.•*¨Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ¨*•.¸●

- UVERᥕoᥣd, Toᥙᥴh off

It was three years ago that Shelley found the letter. That day she was playing hide and seek in the house. She found the letter when she hides below her bed. It was the first time she notices the piece of wood which seemed like someone move it before if you looked closely.

And that day, she knew the truth.

A truth she couldn't believe without proof

A truth she couldn't tell to the others without proof.

⊱━━━.⋅εïз⋅.━━━⊰

     - That's insane, said Willow, why should I believe some old paper you find in such a weird place ? It must be a joke from someone. A really bad one.

     - Listen, Will. I don't think it's a joke.

     - Why ?

     - Read everything before you make your mind.

// If you read this letter, don't trust Mama.

The warning is NOT a joke.

First of all we're sorry for you, breaking all your hope with some words is unfair... But it's the truth. You can't trusts your Mama, she's not a good person.

And you're not some ordinary child.

We're not ordinary child.

The reason we live is because we're foods for demons.

We know you won't believe it so I need to give you proof of my words.

Go to the library and find the books with a book-plate named as William Minerva, there is an owl on it too.

It's in morse so be sure to know how to read it. //

Shelley takes the note back and put the piece of wood where it belong.

     - We're heading to the library, follow me, the purple-hair girl said.

Willow doesn't answer what she said and just follow her. She still doesn't believe the letter. She needs proof before changing her mind.

After all.

It it that easy to accept the truth ?

A truth wich turns upside down your whole word ?

Two seconds after they enter the library, Shelley takes a book from a shelf and give it to Willow.

     - Here, look at that book.

     - And ?

     - It's in morse. It's said : 'run'. And here, she take another book, 'doubt'. There is others too... she put all the books on the table. Look, there is written danger... 'truth'... 'harvest'... monster... and farm. If you don't believe me then tranlate it by yourself. But there is two others books which stand out. In the first one thereis written 'promise' and in the other one there is no morse code.