1

Chapter 1|long time see

As I walked out the the daycare from get Kayden cause I got to go back to work

As I walked out the the daycare from get Kayden cause I got to go back to work. Ohhh I'm so sorry I'm Promise As u clicked on this book u looking for my deadbeat babydaddy well he in baton hell. He doesn't know about Kayden last time I saw him in was can't tell y'all your got keep read.

As we was pulling up to the mall cause I had to get back to work in the jewelry store. As I got him out his car seat this boy sleep so I pick him up slowly walk up to the mall went too the back of the jewelry store put and change his pull-up then His brown eyes open up.

" Hey momma tanka" I said "momma at work so get on momma phone if some call me give to me ok"I said he nod and took my phone. As I walked to the front we had customer so I Said " welcome to Kay Jewelers how may I help you?". "Yeah I'm looking for Promise talo". " Yeah tha me why u wanna Know"I said with my Accent rolling off my tounge" im kentrell manager he said to meet him at 8 sharp" he said " momma someone text you"kayden said " And bring him too if you don't come we will have a big problem"he said .

Share, comments, vote
Plot twist next chapter 😇
Amber's Pooh🐸💔🐍