The coldest depths of hell; Izuku risks it all!!

Izuku's POV
-Water disaster area-
*groaning* 'wha-what the? Where are we? I can't sense the others. They must have been separated by that villain's quirk.' I thought as I was in the the water. There I saw a villain trying to go after Tsuyu, Mineta, and I. I swam underwater and attack the villains with moves the grandmaster taught me during my life with the Lin Kuei. I land a sidekick to the secondary villain and and left hook to the body of a third. Even though I was surrounded, I had to make sure Mineta and Tsuyu were safe. 'Dammit! Not enough time to dodge the fourth attack!' I thought as I was struck in the ribs by a right hook from another villain and he was pissed.

"Time to die, kiddo! Haha! Whaaa..... Gwaaaaahh!!!" The villain was kicked back by Tsuyu.

"MIDORIYA!" She stuck out her tongue and wrapped around me sending me flying to an abandoned ship with Mineta on her shoulder.

*Gasps for air* *coughs* Thanks, Tsuyu. Is everyone okay?" I asked as Mineta nods and Tsuyu croaked like a frog. "Good. It looks like we are going to fight for our lives until Iida gets back with All Might and the other pro heroes."

"ARE YOU INSANE?! THOSE GUYS WILL KILL US! I SAY WE JUST HANG HERE UNTIL ALL MIGHT AND THE OTHERS GET HERE AND SAVE OUR BACONS!" Mineta was scared stiff but I had an angry look on my face.

"So you're just going to quit and be a coward for the rest of your life and still want to be called a hero? Pathetic!" I said disappointed in him which his head lowered in shame.

" Kero~Midoriya, I know how you feel but... we can't win against real villains." She said but I gave her a smile.

"We have to. We have to work together and not get killed. So we're going to talk about our quirks and its abilities. Tsuyu, you go first!" I said as we begin to talk. But in the back of my mind, I wondered why would the villains attack here? But also, he was worried about Yaoyorozu. 'I hope Yaoyorozu is doing okay. I would never forgive myself if anything happened to her!'

-at the rocky disaster area-
Momo's POV
We were surrounded by villains and no way to reach for the others. The only thing we can hope is that Iida call the heroes and All Might to stop these villains. But as Jirou, Kaminari, and I were dealing with the villains, my mind was racing over the fact that Midoriya is probably hurt or worse. 'Please.... be safe, Izu-kun!' I thought as I dodged an attack and created a net to nab a villain while Jirou uses her sonic waves from her ear jacks to stun the villains.

"Hey Momo, can you create a thick blanket to cover Jirou and yourself? I'm going to electrify these guys." Kaminari said as he was going to unleash an attack that he wasn't fully prepared to use since he developed his Quirk.

3rd POV
As the students were battling the fodder villains, Aizawa was making quick work with the 10 fodder villains until a purple and black portal appeared.

"Eraserhead: Aizawa. I don't want to kill you but.... since you and Thirteen are in the way, I'll see to that Kurogiri and my pet will kill you two and then All Might is next." Shigaraki's voice Was rasped and he was scratching his neck like if he had an itch. He had a severe hand on his face and it would give people like (Baraka, Ferra/Torr, and skarlet) a run for their money.

"So you're the ones who sent the media to our school causing the huge chaos." Aizawa pointed out in which the villains smirked.

Shigaraki's POV
"That's right. It was a chance to lure All Might out. But since you won't tell me where All Might is, I'll leave my pet to kill you and your precious students." I said as a bird brain creature appeared. It attacked Mr. Aizawa breaking his arms as blood was dripping. My Nomu screeched was loud enough for some of those brats can hear it.

-meanwhile at the water disaster area-
Izuku's POV
As we told each other about our quirks, Tsuyu leaped in the air due to her quirk as a frog, while Mineta threw his purple balls from his hair at the villains causing them to be stuck together. As they were stuck, I created an ice bomb to stop them in their tracks. "Tsuyu!" I shouted and her tongue caught me as she carried Mineta. We were in the water from the shipwreck area as the bomb went off causing the villains to freeze.
Suddenly, we saw the ringleaders of this chaos which I find it hard to believe.