800 FOLLOWERS CONTEST [RESULTS]

Thanks to everyone who joined, I thoroughly enjoyed looking at your great works.

I'm going to rank the top three, according to me

First runner up is, sadaraa.

I really liked how you used the background as an overlay , it was a creative idea. And the font choice and text placement was cool! However, a grunge texture on top or at the borders would have enhanced the cover even more.

Second runner up is, strayinspace.

You were the only person to turn in a banner/blend. It looks gorgeous but couldn't really see the background/texture used. There were a one too many pngs used, in my opinion it looked a bit crammed.

And the winner is, dun dun dun....
Candice_Is_Crazy

I absolutely love pop of color on an otherwise monotonous graphic! And I'm glad you played around with the used texture/background a bit instead of just using it as is. Though I think it was a missed opportunity to do something experimental with the hair. A little piece of advice, don't worry about coloring inside the lines, as you did for the lips, instead erase the unwanted area with a soft brush afterwards it'll look more cleaner. And lastly, there should have been some smoke or something like that at the bottom.

To the designers that didn't win, please don't get disheartened, this doesn't define your abilities. Keep practicing and learning! And if you'd like me to critique any of your graphics, I have a section for that reserved, in this book.

And to the winners,

Hope y'all had fun!I'll see you guys a next time

Hope y'all had fun!
I'll see you guys a next time.