Rough beginning

If you notice something off with the text it's because this was written six months ago. And my style and everything changed / improved a lot since.

I hope you enjoy!

*Morning, in the Lair*

D-Structs and Julie were sleeping next to each other so their heads were touching. She was the first to wake up. She gently petted D-Structs's head once she realized he was about to wake up. D-Structs felt his head was mildly hurting, and his whole body was itchy, he tried to rewind the last night and remember what exactly happened, but most of it was a blur. He slowly opened his eyes as he felt Julie cuddling him, he carefully lifted his head, ignoring her. The moment he saw her everything came back to him, but for some reason, his head still hurt. Julie felt something was bothering him, she cuddled up to him again, D-Structs skeptically placed his head on her back. Then Julie moved away, look on her face was pretty serious now, she must've somehow discovered what was wrong. She was about to say something when she noticed D-Structs looked away, he closed his eyes and shook his head a little. He was trying not to draw her attention. Julie knew exactly what was going on, she drove around the lava pool and appeared in front of D-Structs. She looked directly into his eyes, D-Structs tried but couldn't avoid her look. Julie realized he's too stubborn to simply listen to her, so she thought of another way. D-Structs noticed Julie came closer to him, but, in a different way than the last time, as he turned his head, Julie suddenly kissed him.

He stood for a second before he got his jaws out of hers, "Quit it!" he said a bit angrily.

Julie was looking at him: "You didn't complain last night, did you?" she reminded him, she was angry and annoyed by the way he acted. On her statement D-Structs just looked away, he didn't wish to talk about the last night.

Julie once again understood him, she continued much softer: "I know what you're thinking; you think what happened was a mistake-"

"-It was!" D-Structs interrupted her. Julie was shocked, his voice was, cold, rude, and his words, heartbreaking.

"Well, the feeling isn't mutual," she hissed and went towards the exit. But when she was at the opening something inside of her told her to stop so, she turned, discovering D-Structs was looking at her. She wanted to say something, but she didn't want to make the mistake of trusting him too much again.

She mirthlessly said, "If it means something; you were pretty good for the first time".

D-Structs was surprised and shocked, he nervously asked, "How did you know this was my..." he didn't feel comfortable talking about it.

Julie was glad she managed to make him open up a little, she found the way he acted quite entertaining, "You've just told me," she softly smiled at him. Her answer made D-Structs feel even more uncomfortable, he also felt his head was hurting more now, it seemed pain was getting a bit stronger each minute. He turned his back on Julie again but she instinctively came to him.

"What is wrong?" she asked, even though she knew the answer, she seemed concerned.

D-Structs was surprised she knew something was wrong with him, "Nothing's wrong," he simply answered as he was about to drive past her.

Suddenly, Julie released her tail's chain and stuck the top of it into the cave's wall, not allowing him to move from her. D-Structs turned, ready to yell at her, but Julie was faster, "Listen! I can understand your wish none of this ever happened, that you've never met me. But I know what is wrong with you!" Julie froze on her own words, then she quietly added, "... but I do not know why do I care if you wish you've never even had anything to do with me?" Julie turned and quickly rolled towards the Lair's exit.